Not open for further replies.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Quick shipping for my GFB DV+ and great price.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
So even though my truck has been delayed, I had tried to order things prior to that, I recieved everything I've ordered so far from Chris (@PandaMotorworks ) faster than I have recieved anything in years on this island. Looking forward to doing more business in the future! Now to just get the truck in and everything installed! Lol
Glad we could help! Shoot some pics over once you get the truck and everything installed!

Thank you

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just installed my 2.5" level kit from @PandaMotorworks and love the way it came out. Thank you Chris for expediting the shipping so I received it on time and didn't have to reschedule the installation of the level kit and tires.

IMG_1404.jpg
IMG_1405.jpg

wickedZ1

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Placed my order on 3/28 for GFB DV+ VTA. 4/28 received shipping confirmation, tracking says it'll be here 5/5. Definitely not thrilled.

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Placed my order on 3/28 for GFB DV+ VTA. 4/28 received shipping confirmation, tracking says it'll be here 5/5. Definitely not thrilled.
We are also not thrilled from delays caused by COVID-19. There have been delays industry-wide, and unfortunately there is nothing we can do. Manufacturers have been doing their very best, but with stay at home orders in place most have been operating with a skeleton crew. This delay most likely wouldn't have been as long if we did not have a global pandemic on our hands. But it went out as soon as it came back into stock!

wickedZ1

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
We are also not thrilled from delays caused by COVID-19. There have been delays industry-wide, and unfortunately there is nothing we can do. Manufacturers have been doing their very best, but with stay at home orders in place most have been operating with a skeleton crew. This delay most likely wouldn't have been as long if we did not have a global pandemic on our hands. But it went out as soon as it came back into stock!
It didn't show as out of stock.
I'm totally well aware of COVID wreaking havoc on damn near everything. The part was not listed as out of stock online. Also afterwards I had to reach out to find what the status was.

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We do not have a stock tracker on our site so nothing is listed in stock or out of stock unless it is manually entered that way. In the future, if you are concerned about stock feel free to shoot us an email to [email protected] beforehand and we will happily let you know what stock or ETA is!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.