Cursed Image

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
My wife watches these "romance" movies on Hallmark and there are like 3 women that are in every movie.

She's one of them.

I'll give you a brief synopsis of Every. Single. Movie.

1. Guy and girl meet under unusual circumstances and immediately hate each other

2. Through amazing coincidences of life, they continuously run into each other and eventually start liking each other, but won't admit it yet because they obviously must hate each other.

3. A different guy or girl enters the picture and is immediately perceived as a love interest for the guy or girl and therefore makes them the forbidden fruit, upping their desirability by a factor of at least 5.

4. Heart breaks as newcomer love interest is obviously hitting it off with guy or girl.

5. Turns out that newcomer love interest is actually brother/sister/aunt/pen pal/adopted child and whole misunderstanding is resolved in 2 minutes as true love blossoms between former bitter enemies. Occasionally insert catching them as they are leaving forever just before boarding a plane or leaving in a car.

6. Credits roll. Preview rolls of "New" movie starring the exact same people in a different location/situation.

7. Rinse and repeat.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
My wife watches these "romance" movies on Hallmark and there are like 3 women that are in every movie.

She's one of them.

1. Guy and girl meet under unusual circumstances and immediately hate each other

2. Through amazing coincidences of life, they continuously run into each other and eventually start liking each other, but won't admit it yet because they obviously must hate each other.

3. A different guy or girl enters the picture and is immediately perceived as a love interest for the guy or girl and therefore makes them the forbidden fruit, upping their desirability by a factor of at least 5.

4. Heart breaks as newcomer love interest is obviously hitting it off with guy or girl.

5. Turns out that newcomer love interest is actually brother/sister/aunt/pen pal/adopted child and whole misunderstanding is resolved in 2 minutes as true love blossoms between former bitter enemies. Occasionally insert catching them as they are leaving forever just before boarding a plane or leaving in a car.

6. Credits roll. Preview rolls of "New" movie starring the exact same people in a different location/situation.

7. Rinse and repeat.
yes, ive endured a few of those. her being beautiful was the only thing making it tolerable.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

She's one of them.

7. Rinse and repeat.
OMG Annie watches all the Hallmark soap operas too. I tell her in the first 5 minutes what's going to happen and she yells at me to shut up. lol

Then there's the dumb Christmas in July month long ones. I'll walk into the room and half the time she's crying. :facepalm: I'll laugh my ass off and walk out cracking up.:LOL:

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
she could use my ears for a set of inner thigh warmers... :lipssealed::captain:
meanwhile back around that poor ugly ranger. i wish we had the four door 4 g here. i have often questioned fords decisions with the usa market and rangers. In my view they were and would have stayed a popular seller esp in 2012 with the 5g and so on so why cancel them.

OP
OP
Highlander

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase

She's one of them.

7. Rinse and repeat.
Ah... flip the script. Get her to watch A RECIPE FOR SEDUCTION from 2020. Tap title for link to trailer.

A-Recipe-for-Seduction-scaled.jpg

Frank

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

She's one of them.

7. Rinse and repeat.
Yep! :crackup:

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
OP
OP
Highlander

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
I'll watch it if it has a link for a KFC discount coupon somewhere in it :p

Provided I'm able to fast forward of course...
It's 15 min long, covers all the tropes, and is hilarious.

Frank

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
It's 15 min long, covers all the tropes, and is hilarious.

Frank
So I watched it.

That was certifiably horrendous o_O

And it did manage to pack all the tropes into 15 minutes ?

No coupons though :crying:

FunInTheSun

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer (Semi-Retired)
Vehicle Showcase

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX

She's one of them.

7. Rinse and repeat.
OMG I would either cut the cable connection, or toss some sharp pointed object through the screen! Or perhaps thank them for forcing me to go outside and do something physical.

Jim C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger
maybe that ranger is like the girl from high school that was always nice but not really good looking and you didnt pay much attention. then you see here about 4 years later and kick your self. yall remember winnie cooper from the wonder years lol
1660760965118.png

and now
1660761096513.png
good gravy...
yeah baby

1660820744561.png
Sponsored