Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
What did he say it tasted like? :p
OMG that reminds me of story. A former coworker who was a diesel mechanic in our shop was tasked to find a leak in a COE International. It was owned by a owner operator couple. I’ll describe the husband as the bug guy in Men in black movie. Wife was a close second. When cab was tilted there would be a small leak that dripped by the passenger side grille area. He did the “taste “ test and couldn’t pin it down. Lowered the cab and while cleaning out the passenger side to get at the heater core he found a seeping half gallon milk jug full of urine. Needless to say everyone in the building knew exactly when he found it. He gagged for about 15 minutes straight. It was funny but not ?
It reminded me of a joke that's NSFW and shouldn't be repeated here.
Sponsored

JimJa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger Lariat, '18 Focus RS, '17 Escape Titanium
Put a very tiny bit on the tip of your finger and touch it to the tip of your tongue. Anti-Freeze will leave a sweet taste and there is no mistaking it. Anti-freeze is harmful to kidneys. The amount I'm talking about is so small so as to not be an issue, but if you are concerned rinse your mouth after.

Tfcurranjr

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired USAF pilot
If you’d installed the MBRP dual exhaust instead…there’d be no problem. Just crank the radio up louder & the smell will go away…
away.
1660627655305.jpeg

View attachment 148367
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0