First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2016 Kia Soul !
Occupation
I.T.
Thanks for posting this. The reviews from forum members are the most valuable sources of information on mods and other products. I have one question: from what you say, these give you an additional layer of protection for the original seats, which is a huge plus already. Do they also give the passengers, the human ones I mean, any more cushioning or support than just the stock seats, or is it a wash?
There's not enough added cushion for me to notice they don't feel as rough as they look imo, they are comfortable and will help the seats with my outdoor activities we have 2 sxs's a Honda Pioneer dubbed the Hondaque and a Wildcat X we can get quite dirty after 10 hours of riding.
Sponsored

RangerRalph

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2016 Kia Soul !
Occupation
I.T.
Thx for the pic.

Those look nice! My father in law has a set, but they dont look like that at all.

Do you have them on the back seats?
I only have the front set, for the money I thought I was getting front and back. These are the precision fit $380 dollar set. There's a universal seat saver set, a set called super dux and the matching rear is another $380

After reading up on the super dux those are built better than the precision fit but cost an extra $40

OP
OP
JDowns

JDowns

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Thanks for posting this. The reviews from forum members are the most valuable sources of information on mods and other products. I have one question: from what you say, these give you an additional layer of protection for the original seats, which is a huge plus already. Do they also give the passengers, the human ones I mean, any more cushioning or support than just the stock seats, or is it a wash?
The padding on the inside and liner don't give any additional support. They are there just to provide protection against chaffing against your seats. That was one of my concerns with the covers as I was taking them off the first time, wondering if there was going to be any rubbing issues between the two materials.

OP
OP
JDowns

JDowns

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
I only have the front set, for the money I thought I was getting front and back. These are the precision fit $380 dollar set. There's a universal seat saver set, a set called super dux and the matching rear is another $380

After reading up on the super dux those are built better than the precision fit but cost an extra $40
Ya, the super dux is slightly better. For these covers I think the only difference is the added rain defender coating but the materials are the same.

OP
OP
JDowns

JDowns

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
I take it you’re in Idaho now, try to stay cool..
Yes back up north for the season. We've had a few weeks of a bit of a heat wave. Not as bad as last year. Can't complain about mid 90's when its 110+ back in Phoenix. I'll head back down before the weather starts to turn.

YaBoiNewton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT supercrew Sport FX4, 2008 Bullitt w Saleen Supercharger
Occupation
Automotive Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome to hear the stops are still holding up. They are TPU rubber so they should last along time barring long exposure to UV. Hence the two sets, just in case.
Curious about these stops. Are they a protector for the back doors?
I have been using covers made by Kurgo that slip into the window that came with the dog hammock. They work OK I guess, but I've never really liked them tbh.
Sponsored