Car cover for a S/Cab

Ranger8729

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Ranger & 2019 Ranger
Not inexpensive, but I whole heartedly believe that these are the best quality car covers on the market: https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/shop/2020-ford-ranger/
I talked with staff at Covercraft and they are working on a template for trucks with caps. :thumbsup:

I have always used Covercraft brand for all my personal vehicles since we don't have a garage. and the weather/sun can be rough in SC. They are durable, protective, and last a long time. Not the cheapest, but with the type and quality of fabrics they carry i'll gladly pay more. My 1987 stays covered with a weathershield outside 24/7, and it looks fantastic everytime I uncover it. I ordered a Reflectect cover for my 2019 truck beginning of June, but bc of Covid they are making PPE and not covers; it's expected to arrive mid-July however. That will be a new to me style of cover.
Sponsored

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
California Car Cover

You get what you pay for. I've got 3 cars covered with their custom weave with the flannel lining. Super quality. The oldest car cover we have is 25 years old and it's as nice as the day we bought it.

E SB NE.jpg

OP
OP
Mokume

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Not inexpensive, but I whole heartedly believe that these are the best quality car covers on the market: https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/shop/2020-ford-ranger/
Thanks for the tip, but I did eventually go with a CoverKing cover for my 2020 S/Cab, it fits somewhat well but is a tad large. I hoped that they would have allowed for the "unicorn" antenna somehow, as I needed to cut a hole for it. The supplied instructions did mention this fact and reinforcement patches are provided. Putting the cover on by oneself can be challenging, but nothing a beer or 2 can't remedy... :beer: :beer: :beer:
It does the job, that's all that matters to me.
aR5ZZpN7RziNBFihTiVvuA.jpg

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Thanks for the tip, but I did eventually go with a CoverKing cover for my 2020 S/Cab, it fits somewhat well but is a tad large. I hoped that they would have allowed for the "unicorn" antenna somehow, as I needed to cut a hole for it. The supplied instructions did mention this fact and reinforcement patches are provided. Putting the cover on by oneself can be challenging, but nothing a beer or 2 can't remedy... :beer: :beer: :beer:
It does the job, that's all that matters to me.
The California Car Cover has pockets for the antenna and the mirrors. Kind of what I meant by you get what you pay for...
Sponsored