GLV10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020
Occupation
Marketing Operations
Hey All!

New here but this forum seems pretty friendly.

Im looking into a specific Ranger XLT SuperCab with Black Appearance and FX4 packages priced at 33500 with incentives included but before tax.

Is it fair to ask for that to be the out the door price + shipping (its 2k miles away) or do you all think I can ask for a lower price?

What do you all think?

Seems its tough to find a supercab in the states and especially with this combo.

Thank you!
Sponsored

geophb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Thats about what they go for (give or take a few g's for area variables). When I was looking 2 months ago it seemed like dealers werent too quick to make a move. I don't think they will come down much. Doesn't hurt to ask. If they won't come down, try and get them to throw in a tonneu cover or bed mat or floor mats etc. Sometimes dealers have no prob doin that versus dropping the price.

To be frank, shipping and tax is not their problem, so its not that great of a bargaining tool.

Good luck. Post pics if you get it. ? :)

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Hey All!

New here but this forum seems pretty friendly.

Im looking into a specific Ranger XLT SuperCab with Black Appearance and FX4 packages priced at 33500 with incentives included but before tax.

Is it fair to ask for that to be the out the door price + shipping (its 2k miles away) or do you all think I can ask for a lower price?

What do you all think?

Seems its tough to find a supercab in the states and especially with this combo.

Thank you!
If it's cheaper to fly-n-buy and then drive back yourself, I'd do that and enjoy the time getting to know the truck. Tax/lic/docs, only document fee is usually something you can work on and tax is always on the selling price, so a wonderful part of the sweaty, nerve wracking negotiation process...still.

Only other item(s) might be in the financing, but you have to work that out based on terms.

G/L

atowildcat

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
You might consider ordering it. End of year rebates should be out in November. Hopefully they are at least half of what they offered last year (so 3-5k off).

Also remember that rebates are area specific, so a deal in CA may have higher rebates than what you would actually receive.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I guy I know just bought a XLT supercab 4x4 sport an said he got about 3K off. I bought my 2019 in Dec 2019 an got $6100 off but this was before Covid messed up the supply chain an buying late really limited selection. Silver wasn't my first choice an I wouldn't have looked for the chrome package BUT getting over 6K off I learned to like it.

OP
OP

GLV10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020
Occupation
Marketing Operations
Thanks for all your responses!

Just wanted to throw in what I forgot the original price was 37500.

after speaking a bit more managed to get him to throw in mud flaps but no budge on the price. Is it fair to say that’s the lowest? Especially for that package

Appreciate everyone. Really hoping to get on this

OP
OP

GLV10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020
Occupation
Marketing Operations
You might consider ordering it. End of year rebates should be out in November. Hopefully they are at least half of what they offered last year (so 3-5k off).

Also remember that rebates are area specific, so a deal in CA may have higher rebates than what you would actually receive.
Didn’t know about this every year. Thanks for the shout!

u wish u could ride

First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 xlt in blue
Occupation
building maintenance
thats not a bad price!! unless they killing you on interest rate?

OP
OP

GLV10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020
Occupation
Marketing Operations
thats not a bad price!! unless they killing you on interest rate?
Actually no since I’m putting a pretty hefty down payment (anxiety)

I was just worried if doing so I was getting the best price overall to go in on

thanks!

u wish u could ride

First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 xlt in blue
Occupation
building maintenance
Actually no since I’m putting a pretty hefty down payment (anxiety)

I was just worried if doing so I was getting the best price overall to go in on

thanks!
go to bob thomas ford web site(hamden ct ) they just got a very very nice extracab in black is 301a sport blacked out very very nice .BUT its not a fx4 and they want more than your paying!! really really nice looking truck.your doing good my man. compare the two for confirmation on your price.(

Fxrdr31

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus st
Occupation
Manufacturing
Does this seem like a decent deal 2020 xlt crew cab 4x4 race red with 301a package

Screenshot_20201002-232030.png
Sponsored