First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Managing Director
Hi, I have looked around the vehicle and cant seem to find a build date, I am interested to see if it is affected by the injector issue that affected the Transit, Everest, and Ranger models, the dealership say that its not coming up that it is but thats what they said about my first Raptor which i rejected 2 months ago but it then failed. I rejected it as it had various bodywork issues.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

My VIN is 6FPPXXMJ2PKU60555

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, I have looked around the vehicle and cant seem to find a build date, I am interested to see if it is affected by the injector issue that affected the Transit, Everest, and Ranger models, the dealership say that its not coming up that it is but thats what they said about my first Raptor which i rejected 2 months ago but it then failed. I rejected it as it had various bodywork issues.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

My VIN is 6FPPXXMJ2PKU60555

Thanks in advance.
Edit - I see you are in the UK - not sure if this still applies or not, but you can easily check.

It has been posted on here many times. On the sticker on your drivers door you will see the blend date, which is essentially the build date. See below - mine was 3/16/2019:

1606141869965.png

OP
OP

Az77

First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Managing Director
Thanks, will have a look when I leave the office and see if it has the same details. From memory it looked different but that's not to say the information is any different.

OP
OP

Az77

First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Managing Director
Thanks, will have a look when I leave the office and see if it has the same details. From memory it looked different but that's not to say the information is any different.
Hi. This is what I have on the inside door frame.
753FFA7D-F9FB-4EDD-928E-053812273D3C.jpeg

OP
OP

Az77

First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Managing Director
My 11th and 12th characters are KU so that would imply my car is Oct 2019. Just thought it would be useful for others.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
My door sticker shows 11/20

i7I6ffi.jpg

The actual day is noted on the window sticker. It's the very bottom line, last 6 digits are MM DD YY

JMcQuade was born on Nov, 10th 2020.

cd4i0MM.jpg

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
My door sticker shows 11/20

i7I6ffi.jpg

The actual day is noted on the window sticker. It's the very bottom line, last 6 digits are MM DD YY

JMcQuade was born on Nov, 10th 2020.

cd4i0MM.jpg
Actually, I believe the 11/10/2020 is the date the window sticker created and the truck was invoiced. The blend date (as shown in a post above) is the actual date your truck was completed, which according to your door sticker is 11/19/2020.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Actually, I believe the 11/10/2020 is the date the window sticker created and the truck was invoiced. The blend date (as shown in a post above) is the actual date your truck was completed, which according to your door sticker is 11/19/2020.
Thank you, and apologies for posting bad info.

I completely missed the highlighted date at the bottom of the door sticker and just saw month/year at the top. I asked my buddy and he told me about the window sticker date.

Looks like Jimmy just got 8 days younger :)
Sponsored