Best way to level out 2019 ranger fx4

Trxranger

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
I have a 2019 ranger fx4 and I’m waiting on a set of 265/70/17 falken wild peaks. I want to level it out but I don’t want it to cause problems as I do play around off road with the truck some. And the suspension dose get flexed a fair amount. I would love to do the fox kit but will never have the funds. So I was wondering is the best option billstein 5100. Or is there a better option
Sponsored

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
I have a 2019 ranger fx4 and I’m waiting on a set of 265/70/17 falken wild peaks. I want to level it out but I don’t want it to cause problems as I do play around off road with the truck some. And the suspension dose get flexed a fair amount. I would love to do the fox kit but will never have the funds. So I was wondering is the best option billstein 5100. Or is there a better option
I just went the bilstein option and love the ride and look all of the reviews I seen shows for the price they do amazing off road for what they are worth

Pinepig

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last count was 12
Occupation
lol
I have the Ford Fox kit, if I didn't have the money to spring for it I'd certainly go Bilstein, I've used their products on several different vehicles and they have ALWAYS performed as advertised.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Go with one of the adjustable struts or a coil over set-up. Leveling brackets are ok...that's what I have. I wish I would not have wasted the money because I will be changing to Eibach adjustable struts in the near future. You have better control over the leveling and the upgrade to the ride will be very noticeable. I've already done the rear. You are definitely going to want to do the rear also. Our Rangers have a body roll from Hades with the stock FX4 shocks.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
If you are looking to only do a leveling kit i would personally recommend the Bilsteins if you are on a budget. After that perhaps look at the APG rear leafs over blocks and shackles as you will get a little extra lift and more articulation in the rear.

Now if you want to do a lift instead(my preferred way for a vehicle going Offroad) then I would suggest the Old Man EMU lift kit. Yes it does cost $1,400 but I promise it is worth it since it is designed to work together.

That is my input.

OP
OP

Trxranger

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Ok awesome thank you. I will be using stock wheels. Falken wild peak at3 in 265/70/17. Why are people putting 1/4 inch spacers on. Will I have rubbing problems without them

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Ok awesome thank you. I will be using stock wheels. Falken wild peak at3 in 265/70/17. Why are people putting 1/4 inch spacers on. Will I have rubbing problems without them
You dont need a 1/4 inch wheel space for that size on stock wheels. If you were running 285/70-17 then you would want 1/4 inch wheel spacers so you dont rub.
Sponsored