Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I will throw this out there....
Check your glass coverage on your regular insurance policy. Most will fix a chip, but replacement might be on you. May be covered less your deductible, but if you have a high deductible, it may be out of your pocket. Most companies have a "glass replacement" add on to the comprehensive, which can replace any glass on your vehicle, and the additional cost is minimal.
On ours, from Travelers, it only added a few dollars bucks a year, for the Ranger and wife's Subi Outback, with only a $50 deductible. That covers all the glass on both vehicles.
Sponsored

Last edited:

2020FX4

First Name
El Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FX4 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Yes that's very high. Here's the link to Flood Fords warranty and you can go through all the different ones and the deductibles. If you have LED's I'd recommend adding that coverage as it's only $50.00 and well worth it. I bought the 6/75 from them last May and it was super easy and they'll send you a pdf of your warranty.

https://www.floodfordesp.com

Good idea on the LED coverage as there are so many, even though they have a longer life than standard bulbs.
I just ran my info and with $100 deductible, key fob coverage and LED coverage for 10yr/100K is $2400.

$1000 Cheaper than Galpin ford. :thumbsup:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Good idea on the LED coverage as there are so many, even though they have a longer life than standard bulbs.
I just ran my info and with $100 deductible, key fob coverage and LED coverage for 10yr/100K is $2400.

$1000 Cheaper than Galpin ford. :thumbsup:
Sweet! More money saved for extra mods! lol :like: ?

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
I got my Ford ESP from Levittown Ford online, 7/75 for $600 and a shitload of points, but I do all of my own services so wasn't using them.

2020FX4

First Name
El Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FX4 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I got my Ford ESP from Levittown Ford online, 7/75 for $600 and a shitload of points, but I do all of my own services so wasn't using them.
What package? My quote is for the premium.