Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Jml91,

Where do you get the lift installed at?
Did you have to do any trimming with those wheels and tires?

I am trying to get the Eibach kit installed on my 2wd and ORW told me they can't install it since Eibach says it won't fit. Its a 4wd part, but fits on a 2wd based on other members installing it on thier 2wd's. Any help is appreciated.
Hey there! Since it was just a spacer I just did it myself with the help of a friend. After install, I had a tire shop mount and balance my wheels and tires. The front crash bars I ended up removing, and just haven’t gotten around to the back crash bars yet. I’ve been waiting as I ordered aftermarket ones but they are on back order. Other than the crash bars, I did not do any trimming or anything.
Sponsored

jatman76

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 2wd
Hey there! Since it was just a spacer I just did it myself with the help of a friend. After install, I had a tire shop mount and balance my wheels and tires. The front crash bars I ended up removing, and just haven’t gotten around to the back crash bars yet. I’ve been waiting as I ordered aftermarket ones but they are on back order. Other than the crash bars, I did not do any trimming or anything.
Thanks Jml91

pull string get cookies

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 White Platinum
Vehicle Showcase
Got my Westin HDX steps, install was super easy. My last planned mod comes next week and that’s the ford performance tune!

D3E286BB-B871-453C-876B-06AB5773DB13.jpeg
The tune is well worth it, at least that’s my opinion each time I get behind the wheel of my Ranger. BTW... I’d love to get behind the wheel of Rangers with similar setups but different tunes. Strictly in the interest of achieving an objective comparison of course.

OP
OP
Jml91

Jml91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Got the FP tune! Can’t wait to test it out!

image.jpg

bka0721

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ranger Edge 2X4 Reg Cab - 2004 Ranger XLT 4X4 4dr - 2008 F550 4X4 Crew Cab Dually
How did the last upgrade (Ford Performance Tune) turn out?

OP
OP
Jml91

Jml91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
How did the last upgrade (Ford Performance Tune) turn out?
I really love it!! Can definitely notice the power gains. Fuel economy also improved slightly for me but also had to go from 87 to 91 octane
Sponsored