Aust Wildtrak Bullbar

Byngsboys

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightening Blue Ranger XLT, 302A, FX4, Tow and Technology/ 2005 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Educator
Vehicle Showcase
Good evening all:
I was wondering if anyone has tried to fit one of these on a NA Ranger? I'm thinking about not trying to build a Raptor, and I thought maybe Wildtrak? Also this looks like it won't interfere with the parking sensors, which would be nice!
Take care!
Kris
Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 18.07.16.png
Sponsored

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Can't say but if you are not wanting to go ridiculous with the truck then Shrockworks has a nice bumper for the front that blemds with the truck well and you can mount a winch in it.

OP
OP
Byngsboys

Byngsboys

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightening Blue Ranger XLT, 302A, FX4, Tow and Technology/ 2005 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Educator
Vehicle Showcase
Can't say but if you are not wanting to go ridiculous with the truck then Shrockworks has a nice bumper for the front that blemds with the truck well and you can mount a winch in it.
Good morning:
Thanks for the reply....so far crickets!
I'm aim at a pavement princess--to be more exact snow, fire roads and farmers fields. That is why I was think this low key. Every other bar seems to interfere with the sensors.
Thanks again.
Kris

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Good morning:
Thanks for the reply....so far crickets!
I'm aim at a pavement princess--to be more exact snow, fire roads and farmers fields. That is why I was think this low key. Every other bar seems to interfere with the sensors.
Thanks again.
Kris
The Shrockworks bumper wont interfere with your sensors if that is what you are worried about.

Here is a link
https://www.shrockworks.com/FRAN5-FB-pr-16309.html

OP
OP
Byngsboys

Byngsboys

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Educator
Vehicle Showcase

4rd SVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT, Ford Performance, Winter-Beaters
1615293072455.png

1615293114698.png

I'm like you, looking for something like these.... but one is for South African market Ranger & the bottom pic is an OE Ford Accessories "Nudge Bar" for the Australian market Ranger.

Trying to find the NYC company that custom-fabs "city-bars" for the front & rear bumpers of most pickups & SUVs too.

corollavator

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ranger Supercab
Occupation
Engineer
Good evening all:
I was wondering if anyone has tried to fit one of these on a NA Ranger? I'm thinking about not trying to build a Raptor, and I thought maybe Wildtrak? Also this looks like it won't interfere with the parking sensors, which would be nice!
Take care!
Kris
Hi Kris,

The OEM nudge bars for the PX2 & PX3 Rangers in our market come with 4 new park sensors in a plastic trim and you connect this to the park assist system instead of the original ones in the front bar. Don't forget that our models only come with plastic bumpers from the factory so I don't know if the chassis has different mount points to the NA trucks.

WildtrakX Nudge Bar.jpg

Nudge Bar.jpg
Sponsored