OP
OP

WLDTRX16

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak 3.2 tdci manual dual cab.
some pics of my 2016 ranger, the lowered pic I found on the net I cant take credit for. blue fx4 was from a ford dealer.

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Very cool thanks for posting the pics:rockon:

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
Did the ford lettering grille come with the Ranger?

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
There are two pics in there with the Wildtrax and one had it without. I noticed it's a 2016, and I don't know if some of the parts are interchangeable, but would like to find out.

Stumblios

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger FX4 LVL II
The Ford letter grill is aa rapto grill only from the factory. You can buy it as an after thought and install it from the dealership. It's interchangeable with the regular grill as they are the same size in the international market. I'm having a buddy ship one from New Zealand, on the hope it will fit in the north American grill.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
The Ford letter grill is aa rapto grill only from the factory. You can buy it as an after thought and install it from the dealership. It's interchangeable with the regular grill as they are the same size in the international market. I'm having a buddy ship one from New Zealand, on the hope it will fit in the north American grill.
How much?

Stumblios

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger FX4 LVL II
How much?
With shipping and cost conversion from NZD to CAD I'm looking at 1000 to 1200 to my door. Don't have final price because his dealer doesn't have stock on it and they have to order it in. Then he has to ship it. I will keep you guys updated as I get my final price. As well as if it fits easily and so on

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
With shipping and cost conversion from NZD to CAD I'm looking at 1000 to 1200 to my door. Don't have final price because his dealer doesn't have stock on it and they have to order it in. Then he has to ship it. I will keep you guys updated as I get my final price. As well as if it fits easily and so on
I have seen it online for $540 US on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Fron...tor-Facelift-Wildtrak-2018-2019-/113304626581

Remember NZ Ranger is made in Thailand, so these might have fallen off the back of a truck.

Stumblios

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger FX4 LVL II

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
I really like those racks on the roof and over the bed.

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
I've been messaging the seller on the above Ebay link about compatibility issues. He will now ask his supplier for any info, will be hard to tell since the trucks won't be out until January. I couldn't see any differences with the grille's, it looks like a good match. CAn someone confirm if the International versions has the three lights on the grille.

Stumblios

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger FX4 LVL II
I've been messaging the seller on the above Ebay link about compatibility issues. He will now ask his supplier for any info, will be hard to tell since the trucks won't be out until January. I couldn't see any differences with the grille's, it looks like a good match. CAn someone confirm if the International versions has the three lights on the grille.
I have not seen lights on the grill. The vehicle is not wide enough to require marker lights. So I doubt they are there from factory.