Pathung

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
How much to buy one and ship it home??
Ya know, I did inquire the pricing for the Raptor, and the salesman gave me a price-sheet (which I unfortunately "tossed" after the trip)... the Raptor came out to an unbelievable less-than $40k U.S. If Ford offered the Raptor here, it'd be at least $50K, seeing how a Lariat easily hits $45K with options.
Sponsored

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
Ya know, I did inquire the pricing for the Raptor, and the salesman gave me a price-sheet (which I unfortunately "tossed" after the trip)... the Raptor came out to an unbelievable less-than $40k U.S. If Ford offered the Raptor here, it'd be at least $50K, seeing how a Lariat easily hits $45K with options.
Yeh I converted 1,800000.00 pesos to us to about a little over 35000.00 but was more concerned about shipping.

Pathung

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Yeh I converted 1,800000.00 pesos to us to about a little over 35000.00 but was more concerned about shipping.
Your can probably assume $2K for ocean freight to Long Beach, CA, but the bigger problem would be the Raptor not being certified for the U.S. market, so it couldn't clear U.S. Customs in any case.

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
Your can probably assume $2K for ocean freight to Long Beach, CA, but the bigger problem would be the Raptor not being certified for the U.S. market, so it couldn't clear U.S. Customs in any case.
Yeh I thought about that too. Will have to see what can be done. How does an Australian say your screwed no matter what?

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat (previously 2012 Ford SVT Raptor)
Did this thread die? Does the international grille fit the domestic Ranger?

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat (previously 2012 Ford SVT Raptor)
I was wondering if the REAL Ranger Raptor grille fit the US Ranger. I know the knockoff grilles fit. It was only curiosity to know if they were the same grille, or if the US vendors had to make a significant change to the fake grille. If I buy one, I’d just go with Stage 3 or one of the other well known vendors.

I watched someone’s video of them installing the overseas grille and it looked like he made one minor modification. He used a Dremel to cut off one corner of the grille.
Sponsored