Atlanta Area

Azura5.0

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 Oxford White Sport Pkg
Hey there! We just picked up our Ranger 2 days ago and live in the Atlanta area! Looking to see if there are any other Ranger owners in Atlanta or around Georgia! We haven't seen too many on the road so just looking for some others! We even started a SEGEN5 Rangers Facebook group for anyone in the Southeast! Check it out when you can (only at 3 members lol)

Looking forward to the future with this beautiful truck!
Ranger.jpg
Sponsored

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hey there! We just picked up our Ranger 2 days ago and live in the Atlanta area! Looking to see if there are any other Ranger owners in Atlanta or around Georgia! We haven't seen too many on the road so just looking for some others! We even started a SEGEN5 Rangers Facebook group for anyone in the Southeast! Check it out when you can (only at 3 members lol)

Ranger.jpg
Congrats! Beautiful Ranger!:like:

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Ranger.jpg
Hi Julie,

It is my hope that this Ranger delivers for you as it has on many folks on these forums. Ranger has a proud heritage of which I was a part for my career and I wish for this heritage to continue for the future! Enjoy!

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Lmood

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4

Ranger.jpg
Hey Julie...and George..LOL. welcome to the forum. Not sure who else is from Georgia except me and @CoastieN70

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
Lmood and I have the Coastal GA area covered. I hope your new Ranger brings you the same satisfaction that mine has brought to me.
Be careful, it can be a "money pit" with all the mods and accessories available, almost like owning a boat... :)

OP
OP
Azura5.0

Azura5.0

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lmood and I have the Coastal GA area covered. I hope your new Ranger brings you the same satisfaction that mine has brought to me.
Be careful, it can be a "money pit" with all the mods and accessories available, almost like owning a boat... :)

Oooohh I'm all too familiar with money pits. The Ranger is our daily to let this turd and my boyfriends mustang rest in the garage lol
mustang1.jpg

Humhead

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Vehicle Showcase
Southside Atlanta, (McDonough). I've seen one other Ranger here. F150s are every other vehicle though.

Lmood

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Oooohh I'm all too familiar with money pits. The Ranger is our daily to let this turd and my boyfriends mustang rest in the garage lol
mustang1.jpg
:LOL: I was getting ready to say that the two of you know all about money pits. But two of the best mustangs on the scene. George should have no problem clearing stairs now LOL

OP
OP
Azura5.0

Azura5.0

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:LOL: I was getting ready to say that the two of you know all about money pits. But two of the best mustangs on the scene. George should have no problem clearing stairs now LOL
Oh he’s gonna send it off some stairs alright lolol

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
mustang1.jpg
My second car is a 2017 Mustang GT Premium that the Wife has claimed as Hers. I let her think that but... ;)

81410393.png

Ranger #6

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x2, 2012 MINI Cooper S, 2012 Toyota RAV4
Occupation
Aircraft Stress Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everybody! I've seen quite a few here in Marietta, but they are still rare (about 1 per week on the roads). There are actually 4 here at work!

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
I don't see any up here in the North Georgia mountains, either. When mine arrives, it may be the only one north of Canton.