MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
That would take all of about 12 hours in my garage. :)
A lot of the hiking trails I walk in the early mornings are crisscrossed with spider webs. These are busy trails with dozens of people walking them all day and into the evening. So the little guys are out there spinning all night long, just to have their masterpieces shredded by early birds like me. Spiders are apparently very diligent but not too bright....

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
A lot of the hiking trails I walk in the early mornings are crisscrossed with spider webs. These are busy trails with dozens of people walking them all day and into the evening. So the little guys are out there spinning all night long, just to have their masterpieces shredded by early birds like me. Spiders are apparently very diligent but not too bright....
lol, I know that feeling very well. I want to get out early to avoid the heat, but 10 minutes down the trail, I'm swearing at the little buggers. I'm always so happy to see the first hiker coming the other way, and see the same relief mirrored in their faces that the trail is now web free for a few hours.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Won't that make the exhaust stick out of the truck 10 feet?
But it would sound bonkers!

osozoku-exhaust-of-the-week-sharpened-bmw-3-series.jpg

Especially with duals

18rj3use1yvjujpg.jpg

But I'll admit, I sure don't want to encounter the spider that hangs a web from that exhaust tip to the ground.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
But it would sound bonkers!

osozoku-exhaust-of-the-week-sharpened-bmw-3-series.jpg

Especially with duals

18rj3use1yvjujpg.jpg

But I'll admit, I sure don't want to encounter the spider that hangs a web from that exhaust tip to the ground.
People modifying 4 door - 4 banger vehicles... how lame!

Oh... wait.... uhm .... well... hmm. :blush:

:giggle:

wolfhawk73

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCab
That's me and biking through the trails early in the morning. My buddy always asks me to ride lead to clear the webs. Dang arachnophobe.