Sponsored

anyone else getting the captcha constantly

Langwilliams

Well-Known Member
First Name
Langley
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Threads
26
Messages
3,210
Reaction score
7,516
Location
Lorain, Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Anyone else getting a captcha prompt every time they click on something? This happens every once in a while. Very annoying
Sponsored

 

KJRR

Well-Known Member
First Name
KJ
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Threads
14
Messages
2,022
Reaction score
10,473
Location
Cleveland, OH
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Yeah, been happening to me also. Comes and goes randomly.
 

Jason B

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
May 19, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
3,088
Reaction score
8,623
Location
Louisiana
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
On my home PC, every time I visit.
On my work PC, never.
The only difference I know of is that I have Push notification enabled on my work PC.
 


OP
OP
Langwilliams

Langwilliams

Well-Known Member
First Name
Langley
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Threads
26
Messages
3,210
Reaction score
7,516
Location
Lorain, Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I have a VPN on my desk top. I turn it off an still get it.
Maybe I'll try turning off the add blocker
 

Radioman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Kent
Joined
Sep 18, 2019
Threads
7
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
8,972
Location
Roseville, CA
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Highlander, 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x2, 2025 JL Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Anyone else getting a captcha prompt every time they click on something? This happens every once in a while. Very annoying
Never have... I hope I haven't jinked myself now...
 

Joeiconic

Well-Known Member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Threads
28
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
6,024
Location
Georgia
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
I'll get it maybe once a month on my laptop (Mac) and I've never got one on my iPhone.
Never had it pop up on my iPad either. Lately, I get it about every time on my work pc.
Sponsored

 
 








Top