First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
By design or by luck (probably the latter) both my vehicles cats are nearly impossible to remove quickly with cutting tools so I don't worry much about those.
it's my gas tanks i worry about. Simple to drill and not repairable.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Eskram

Eskram

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a Powerboost Hybrid
So after a bit of seat time, a Livernois tune, and a bunch of accessories I probably shouldn't have bought or really needed.. I love this thing. I can't believe how quick this giant brick is. With the tune, should be mid-high 12's in the 1/4 mile and low to mid 5-second 0-60 times.. Crazy.

I do miss the smaller size and maneuverability of the Ranger (and payment), but otherwise, no regrats.

Last edited:

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
I only have about 3,500 Miles on mine so far, have not really stepped into it yet, but as stock it is an impressive throttle response. I don't know if I really need a tune but have considered it just to see what she can really do, this truck is my first experience with a turbo and I am not experiencing any of the Tranny issues others have reported. (I'm Knocking on my wooden desk) :D
Other than the un-comfortable seats, I love mine as well.

Edit:
OOPS, I just realized you moved up to the F-150, Oh Well enjoy the new ride, and glad to hear you love it.
Sponsored