First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Admin Type. U.S. Navy (Retired)
I posted in a couple other locations but I guess this is my formal introduction. I bought a used 2020 Rapid Red Ranger FX4 a few days ago, it only had 3800 miles on it. My first Ranger was a 2006 FX4, also red. I found a ProCal Programmer under the back seat in the storage area and it has a K&N filter so I'm guessing the prior owner did the "Power Pack" kit. The dealer told me it would have been reset to OEM standards during their inspection prior to being put on their lot. Anyway, living in Idaho there will be plenty of places in the state to take it and enjoy it.

A1.jpg

A2.jpg
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Welcome to the forum John, it's a beauty for sure. I hope it give you many smiles to the mile.

Reactions: Doc

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Welcome also to this great forum. I am sure you will absolutely love your new truck. I really do like the Rapid Red color but will stick with my Iconic Silver. :rockon:

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I posted in a couple other locations but I guess this is my formal introduction. I bought a used 2020 Rapid Red Ranger FX4 a few days ago, it only had 3800 miles on it. My first Ranger was a 2006 FX4, also red. I found a ProCal Programmer under the back seat in the storage area and it has a K&N filter so I'm guessing the prior owner did the "Power Pack" kit. The dealer told me it would have been reset to OEM standards during their inspection prior to being put on their lot. Anyway, living in Idaho there will be plenty of places in the state to take it and enjoy it.

A1.jpg

A2.jpg
love that color

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Welcome, the truck looks good so go get some dirt/snow on it.

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
Not sure why they got rid of it the red. Not of fan of the hot red pepper... But congrats. Is it me or is the truck already leveled..
Sponsored