SymChris

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 / 2017 Escape SE FWD
Thread’s too long so I’m too lazy to read the previous posts. Don’t think I’ve mentioned this before but both my ‘19 Ranger and ‘17 Escape have engine covers.

But what really eats me up is that the lariat Ranger only has driver-side one-touch up/down of the window. Our Escape which is “only” an SE trim (and only FWD at that) can control all 4 windows as one-touch up/down as the driver of the bus. Will say I felt slightly let down there but alas…
Sponsored

OP
OP
SymChris

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck has been sitting for two days, went in to get something from the back seat (glass cleaner), locked the doors with the switch in the rear passenger door (Lariat SCrew).

Those little orange’ish lights that indicate that the doors are locked stayed on way past the rest of the interior lights, like another 7 or 8 minutes (pretty sure note an even ten)… neat…

OP
OP
SymChris

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holy sheep Batman, it’s been awhile to add to this.

Got some works packages ( and seasonal tire swaps) done on the two vehicles (‘17 Escape and ‘19 Ranger) over the past few weeks. It’s a normal bunch of service bays but not a quick-lane. Each time, called them on the Monday and got to drop off in the Wednesday) - re: service time waits that some are experiencing.

Secondarily, finally got to start some deep cleaning of both of those vehicles. It’s pretty nice/clean/cool when each one has it’s own “engine” cover ??

Happy Friday,

OP
OP
SymChris

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, I’m here in Italy for a “World Cup” soccer tournament my daughter is in (14 years old).

I have been away from home for over 8 days now and I haven’t gotten any notifications that the Ranger has gone into deep-sleep mode yet. I guess (hope?) that’s a good thing…

p.s. It’s freaking beautiful here. We’re staying and playing in Aosta valley very close to Mont Blanc (tallest mountain in Europe).
B32B417E-7F7D-4617-A610-5CFFAFCE3B93.jpeg
2EA365E3-732D-4656-9C26-54C07557701D.jpeg

OP
OP
SymChris

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So two weeks to the day, received the notifications from FordPass that both vehicles were going into sleep-mode. Cool, so that works. (and they both started up fine).

Original batteries on both - ‘17 Escape (bought in October ‘16) and ‘19 Ranger.
Sponsored