First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Well, the "Sport" sticker on the bed kind of gives it away..... :like:

I could handle the grille if they just fixed that hideous front bumper (or lack thereof). The more I think about this, the less I want to get a 6G. Between the looks and all of Ford's problems (not to mention the cost), I think I may just keep my 5G for quite a while. I kept my last Ranger for 13 years - the only real reason I sold it and go this was was due to my knees not doing well with the clutch in city driving. I needed an automatic to make it my daily driver.

A good PHEV option might get me to change my mind, but at this point, I don't think I'd jump until it had been out at least a couple of years. I really hope Ford gets their act together regarding quality.... I've been fortunate with my 5G, but I'm not so sure I'd be as lucky with a 6G.
Sponsored

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
I'm not crazy about the way the grill "spreads" into the headlights, but I really like the idea of the built-in bumper steps. That's the one thing that I see on Chevy/GMC trucks and think, "I wish I had those" instead of the after-market add-ons we have to be content with. There's something about having them on both sides and built into the truck's lines that soothes my OCD, as opposed to having something hang down off of one side.