2022 Ranger Splash Limited Edition Colors Announced - Snow, Forest and Sand Editions

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
"We're gonna delete a bunch of shit on our ranger and not care about quality... But heres a special color that will take nearly a year to make.

Hehe"

Philvarah

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Splash
Occupation
Sales
From my Retiree Newsletter

New 2022 Ranger Splash Limited Edition Colors: Snow Edition, Forest Edition and Sand Edition

1642172704248.jpg

2022 Ranger Splash – Snow Edition
The first of the limited-run offerings is the Lariat Ranger Splash - Snow Edition. The Avalanche exterior paint color is enhanced by Magnetic accents and Avalanche grille nostrils. Unique ebony leather-trimmed seats feature Ash Gray accent stitching and carbon weave tuxedo stripes and bolsters, with additional black accents highlighting the interior. There will be a limited run of around 750 Splash- Snow Edition vehicles. Target availability in Spring 2022.

1642172751737.jpg

2022 Ranger Splash – Forest Edition
The second of the limited-run offerings is the XLT Ranger Splash - Forest Edition. The Forged Green exterior paint color is enhanced by Magnetic accents and red grille nostrils. Unique ebony cloth seats feature Ash Gray accent stitching and carbon weave tuxedo stripes and bolsters, with additional black accents highlighting the interior. There will be a limited run of around 500 Splash- Forest Edition vehicles. Target availability Summer 2022.

1642172790004.jpg

2022 Ranger Splash – Sand Edition
The third of the limited-run offerings is the XLT Ranger Splash - Sand Edition. The Desert Sand exterior paint color is enhanced by Magnetic accents and red grille nostrils. Unique ebony cloth seats feature Ash Gray accent stitching and carbon weave tuxedo stripes and bolsters, with additional black accents highlighting the interior. There will be a limited run of around 500 Splash- Sand Edition vehicles. Target availability Fall 2022.
Deposit down on a Splash Sand...
That Forged green does look pretty good.
No on Green.... Sand is where my money is going now... deposit down.

Philvarah

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Wish I could see these colors in person, not on screen.

Digging that sand color... ohhh should I request a new paint color, and expect to get my ranger mid 2023... decisions...
Deposit down on a Splash Sand .. only XLT for sale in Colo...

Philvarah

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
I really like the Sand Edition. My Tacoma (Quicksand) was darker than that but boy that truck looked clean all the time as it really hides the dust.

Tacoma.jpg
Deposit down on a Splash Sand... We'll see about color live....
Sponsored