First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Splash
Occupation
Sales
To keep the wife away from it, use the MyKey function and set her key to a 55mph top speed :devil: .

It's designed for teen drivers but should work fine on wives.

As for hooning in the snow, set your Terrain Management to Sand mode. That will turn off most of the traction control fun-stopping nannies.
Thanx for the advice... That's why I'm here at Ranger5g.....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Philvarah

Philvarah

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
The Ford Performance tune is the most watered down on the market and also cost the most. It is advertised as being covered under warranty, but here is a hint; better read the small print.
Thanx for the advice... That's why I'm here at ranger5g...

OP
OP
Philvarah

Philvarah

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Why do you have to push the brake petal half way to China ...
I can pump the brakes to be better... Guess it's a service visit with a new truck

Muddy Fenders

Banned
Banned
First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Why do you have to push the brake petal half way to China ...
I can pump the brakes to be better... Guess it's a service visit with a new truck
Search for the Forscan ABS brake bleed procedure.
It has helped many people overcome this issue

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Oh... Just one more thing...(Ref: Columbo)
You can see out of the Ranger fine... Great headroom ...mirrors are big and placed right.... Bling spot ...I mean Blind spot I think is working...maybe I should check this safety stuff out instead of just driving her... Guess my Ranger is a she...I forgot to ask the dealer....should we name our Rangers?...Does any one? ...should be able to see almost as good as my F150's...now if Ford only had a safety warning for f'n young idiots drivers who are on a line to crash you!... Especially all the f'n people who run red lights trying to wreck me every day here in Denver metro.
We've been rear ended 3 times in less than 15 mo and less than couple miles away from home... That's why we own 2 new vehicles.... Mom said get a Hummer..
I said move to a small town... Maybe the town of Bill in Wyoming.... Not... The antelope outnumber the residents.... Too dangerous there.... Lol
Do we name our Rangers?! Heck yeah. A lot of us do. Some don’t. Mine is named Butterscotch.:inlove:Some prefer to just call their Rangers “The Truck”.:oops:
Anyway, glad you are enjoying your Ranger. That’s a great color!

OP
OP
Philvarah

Philvarah

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Do we name our Rangers?! Heck yeah. A lot of us do. Some don’t. Mine is named Butterscotch.:inlove:Some prefer to just call their Rangers “The Truck”.:oops:
Anyway, glad you are enjoying your Ranger. That’s a great color!
Thank you... Most excited about owning a new truck in forever... And I have bought many new... But the Ranger seems perfect.... I never did anything to my other trucks except bed liner and bug shield really..
Can't wait to add accessories dress her up all along the way...

OP
OP
Philvarah

Philvarah

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Good review, nice looking truck. The color is like cactus grey, depends on time of day and lighting conditions for actually color, (remember "Is the dress blue or black?"). So, use it to rob a store at night, everybody will be looking for a white truck.
Here is my Desert Sand Ranger in the twilight shade look... It appears green tint

IMG_20221012_181130.jpg