First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just checked and my Ranger is at the Dealer!!!! It was delivered today!!

Hopefully they can PDI it for you quick. You know you're not getting any sleep tonight. lol
Sponsored

OP
OP

Zman

First Name
Gary Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Truck Driver
Well some bad news. I won’t get the Ranger till next week. My guy I deal with is on Vacation all week. I know I can probably get it anyway but I’ve been going to this fella for quite some time now. He’s the one that suggested that we order one to my specs so I’d like him to be there. Soon as I get it i’ll post some pics ????

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Well some bad news. I won’t get the Ranger till next week. My guy I deal with is on Vacation all week. I know I can probably get it anyway but I’ve been going to this fella for quite some time now. He’s the one that suggested that we order one to my specs so I’d like him to be there. Soon as I get it i’ll post some pics ????

Wow,that's going to be a very long week! You're going to need something more than just one drink for this one. ?

Jack.jpg

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Wow,that's going to be a very long week! You're going to need something more than just one drink for this one. ?

Jack.jpg
is the bottle hidden from view the apple infused ? Visited the distillery las October and they said apple was soon to be released.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
is the bottle hidden from view the apple infused ? Visited the distillery las October and they said apple was soon to be released.

I would love to visit there, hopefully one day! I wish that was my table of Jack but unfortunately it's not so I have no idea if that's the apple infused.

Tim H.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4X4, 2016 Corvette Stingray
Occupation
REALTOR
Greetings from Michigan!! New to the Forum!! I had a 99 Ranger, bought it used in 2002. Drove that thing until I got my 2017 F-150. F-150 is going by by and I’m getting a 2020 Ranger. I ordered it with everything except the Technology Package. XLT FX4 Package and the rest of the whistles and bells. ETA to the Dealer is 09/09/2020. Kinda of sux cuz I Literally live about 25 minutes from the Wayne Assembly Plant where they are built! Lol. My buddy works there so i gave him the VIN and he had his Supervisor check on it. Build week was 08/13. His supervisor checked on it and he sent me 2 pics all done and ready to go!!! So now the waiting Game!!!
EB94DD5E-300E-4FF8-9C88-4D9A48496979.jpeg
AB7286B3-F494-42BE-8001-272E5CCB2C88.jpeg
Ordered mine on 2/17. It was built on 3/23. Due to Covid it didn’t arrive at the dealership until 6/12.
I picked it up 6/15.

Last edited:

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
I would love to visit there, hopefully one day! I wish that was my table of Jack but unfortunately it's not so I have no idea if that's the apple infused.
I had never toured a distillery before and I thought it to be worthwhile, they have diifferent price levels for the tours, we choose the highest and at tours end our samples were the higher proof, maybe 150 - I would have preferred the commonly available stuff, but since my wife doesn't drink shots I drank hers and left with a decent buzz. But it's informative to see the process.
Sponsored