smissie

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Limited 2020
Hi there to you all,

Two days ago I bought myself a Ford Ranger Limited in the Netherlands. Ford came up with a great deal here, that I could not refuse. End of this month my new car will be delivered and although it looks pretty neat, I feel a strong need to transform it to a nicer look. On the internet I have found some pictures of a Ranger FX4, that has some really nice black alloy wheels. See picture

fullsizeoutput_edd.jpeg

IMG_1573.JPG

My question: is there anybody who can tell me where I can purchase these wheels and what's the type details, price etcetera?

Excuse me for my poor English...

Greetz,
smissie
Sponsored

IL8APEX

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I've seen these in press materials before, but never in person. I doubt that is a wheel that exists in North America, sorry I can't help!

-Tom

OP
OP
smissie

smissie

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Limited 2020
I've seen these in press materials before, but never in person. I doubt that is a wheel that exists in North America, sorry I can't help!

-Tom

Thank you, Tom from Michigan, I'll keep on searching!

Marcel

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FT500. Honda 700SC. 2019 Ford Ranger Sport. 2014 Ford Focus ST. 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. 1994 Ford Ranger Splash. 1986 Ford Mustang GT Splash
Occupation
Damn good question. A lot of different things
Vehicle Showcase
Hi there to you all,

Two days ago I bought myself a Ford Ranger Limited in the Netherlands. Ford came up with a great deal here, that I could not refuse. End of this month my new car will be delivered and although it looks pretty neat, I feel a strong need to transform it to a nicer look. On the internet I have found some pictures of a Ranger FX4, that has some really nice black alloy wheels. See picture

fullsizeoutput_edd.jpeg

IMG_1573.JPG

My question: is there anybody who can tell me where I can purchase these wheels and what's the type details, price etcetera?

Greetz,
smissie
Those are nice. I am in the wheel business and they are not currently available in North America, so I'm not you might find them. If I find them, I'll be putting them on mine for sure!
Thank you, Tom from Michigan, I'll keep on searching!

Marcel
I was looking through an international wheel supplier catalog and found that these are from the Australian market. Good luck

OP
OP
smissie

smissie

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Limited 2020
Those are nice. I am in the wheel business and they are not currently available in North America, so I'm not you might find them. If I find them, I'll be putting them on mine for sure!

I was looking through an international wheel supplier catalog and found that these are from the Australian market. Good luck
Hi Kevin,
Yes, I saw that they will be/are available in Australia. In Thailand, as well. Does that mean, that it is a Ford wheel? I mean, if so, wouldn’t it be possible to have a set shipped to another country? Or that Ford NL orders these wheels with Ford Australia? But I don’t know how this works in this business.
Thank you, anyway, Kevin and if I have the answer, I will certainly inform you.

Marcel

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FT500. Honda 700SC. 2019 Ford Ranger Sport. 2014 Ford Focus ST. 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. 1994 Ford Ranger Splash. 1986 Ford Mustang GT Splash
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Kevin,
Yes, I saw that they will be/are available in Australia. In Thailand, as well. Does that mean, that it is a Ford wheel? I mean, if so, wouldn’t it be possible to have a set shipped to another country? Or that Ford NL orders these wheels with Ford Australia? But I don’t know how this works in this business.
Thank you, anyway, Kevin and if I have the answer, I will certainly inform you.

Marcel
I would really like to have some of those too. I will contact one of my West coast suppliers and see if they have a source for them. I know that one of them does do business in Australia.

Michael Bailey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2017 Escape SE 2.0 4x4, 1974 Norton Commando 850, 1967 Norton P11 750
Occupation
Trout Fisher, Layabout, US Army SGM (Ret)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi there to you all,

fullsizeoutput_edd.jpeg

IMG_1573.JPG

Greetz,
smissie
Those look quite similar to my 2019 Lariat wheels blackened, but these have more "filagree", which is a bother if you ever feel like cleaning them.

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So, these are 18" and available in Australian/Thailand on their FX4 and new for this model year. I sent a couple of emails today to West coast importers of Ausie auto parts. I hope to hear back by Wednesday.

Michael Bailey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2017 Escape SE 2.0 4x4, 1974 Norton Commando 850, 1967 Norton P11 750
Occupation
Trout Fisher, Layabout, US Army SGM (Ret)
Vehicle Showcase
Similar to these 18" wheels from my 2018 Lariat, but blackened and with more "filagree" details to clean around, if you ever try to clean them.

P4021756.JPG

OP
OP
smissie

smissie

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Limited 2020
So, these are 18" and available in Australian/Thailand on their FX4 and new for this model year. I sent a couple of emails today to West coast importers of Ausie auto parts. I hope to hear back by Wednesday.
Thank you very much!
Please keep me posted
greetz,
marcel

Shaun.s

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Construction
Hi there to you all,

fullsizeoutput_edd.jpeg

IMG_1573.JPG

Greetz,
smissie
I have these and happy to ship
received_267842624271390.jpeg

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I have these and happy to ship
received_267842624271390.jpeg

They would be great to have, but I cannot begin to imagine the cost of shipping on these. We usually send two in a box when we ship two or four wheels to a customer. It seems to be a little less expensive that way. I will send you a message with some details, so you can get a rough estimate
Sponsored