2019 rear headrests in a 2021

aeroshots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
LMAO. I drive semi, I know how to use mirrors.

My whole rear window other than the slider has opaque vinyl on it. Zero visibility out the back window other than the slider. The rear view mirror is in the center of the windshield, conveniently so is the slider window, which combined allows me to see behind the truck. Side view mirrors give me the side views.

Still not sure what is behind the head rest that I need to see while driving, and still not trying to sound like a Dick.

AQnRf9a.jpg
Try harder!
Sorry man just kidding but couldn't help myself. You sound like a cool dude, please don't hurt me. LMAO
Sponsored

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Still not sure what is behind the head rest that I need to see while driving, and still not trying to sound like a Dick.
Well, then just do you and don't worry about why other people want more visibility. ?‍♂

JimInAllen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger STX SuperCrew 2WD
Occupation
Cybersecurity Consultant
LMAO. I drive semi, I know how to use mirrors.

My whole rear window other than the slider has opaque vinyl on it. Zero visibility out the back window other than the slider. The rear view mirror is in the center of the windshield, conveniently so is the slider window, which combined allows me to see behind the truck. Side view mirrors give me the side views.

AQnRf9a.jpg
In short, I just prefer it.
Sponsored