First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger fx2 and a 2019 Subaru Outback
Occupation
medical
Welcome!!! Every time I open this board it costs me at least $1$$$$ stupid internet ....so many great ideas! Oh don’t forget the ignition ring if you have a key ignition - the little trim ring ford forgot $10 mod to get you going ??. It’s the cheapest one out there maybe then the start stop eliminator it just goes on and on

gbritt89

First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Vehicle Showcase
Just bought a 2019 ranger looking for any advice to make my truck better and things to look for

Check your tire pressure in drivers settings/manually and make sure to adjust to what your sticker within the drivers door frame says. Many found their trucks at or around 45-50psi. I was one of them and clueless until I read on this forum.

Reactions: Doc

u wish u could ride

First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 xlt in blue
Occupation
building maintenance
plug in a night light in 110 outlet if you don't like the start stop.cheap mod works like a charm!!

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Welcome!!! Every time I open this board it costs me at least $1$$$$ stupid internet ....so many great ideas! Oh don’t forget the ignition ring if you have a key ignition - the little trim ring ford forgot $10 mod to get you going ??. It’s the cheapest one out there maybe then the start stop eliminator it just goes on and on
Do you know if they make some type of trim ring for the climate controls? I can't see them!

Shomare

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT
Occupation
Union President
oh if you hang around here, you will find NO end of ways to spend money on your ranger.........my wife asked me this morning if the bed of my truck was comfortable, i said i dunno, she replied" it damn well better be because that is where you will be sleeping if you spend any more money on that truck", thank God its summertime.....................

Raptor Ranger grill, hitch cover, cargo net, bed lights....

And I don't even have the truck yet

You should see my list of planned mods...

REDWM

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2011 F150, 77 MGB, 2023 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Weathertech mud flaps, Ford floorliners, AVS bugdeflector, running boards, bed topper and bed floor liner are all things you should consider. They are on my money pit.

Skifreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ford Ranger
I ordered new intrusion beams for my 2019 Ford Ranger from BDS and I would like to know if anyone has installed these before without removing the entire front bumper. I plan on cutting out the stock beams and just fitting the new intrusion beams into position. Any tips?

Zoran Rubic

First Name
Zoran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
I ordered new intrusion beams for my 2019 Ford Ranger from BDS and I would like to know if anyone has installed these before without removing the entire front bumper. I plan on cutting out the stock beams and just fitting the new intrusion beams into position. Any tips?
I’m hoping to read a reply to this also
Sponsored