2019 Ford Ranger Waiting Room - Share Your Orders Here!

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
Ordered back in September. SB Lariot CC, 4x4, appearance package, FX4. Recieved build date of 12/17. Just heard from dealer today, exoected delivery date of 1/6/2019. Stoked!
Was yours a retail or dealer stock order?
Sponsored

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
Anyone order after Oct 15th with a vin number?

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Retail orders will not have a vin till after "ok to buy" have been achieved sometime in Jan.

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Ordered today!

Crew 4X2
Oxford White
Stone Interior
501A
Spray-in Bed Liner
Locking Rear
Tray Mats
(I wanted to order the Hard Folding Bed Cover, but was told that would delay delivery)

Awesome family owned dealership. Excellent customer service. Superior Internet sales department. I am over the moon excited.

Last edited:

darren

First Name
darren piper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f150
i ordered mine august 17th still no vin as of last week....dealer sid something like i have to go to some website to verify my order is this true if so whats the website they seem to have no clue

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
i ordered mine august 17th still no vin as of last week....dealer sid something like i have to go to some website to verify my order is this true if so whats the website they seem to have no clue
The dealer has some paperwork to finish to make it a verified retail order, including a scan of your drivers license. There is no website you need to go to.

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I pre-ordered but have not signed and gave the deposit yet. I feel that there is more wiggle room on the price. Can any of you experts offer any advice as to how to get rebates, incentives, or any sort of discounts on ordered vehicles because this seems steep.
All I really require is 4x4 and crew cab.

Order form Ranger.PNG
I emailed several dealerships with my build list and told them I would order from whoever gave me the best out the door price. I saved approximately $3,000 off of the total out the door price. A family owned dealership worked to get my business.

Denver133

First Name
Denver133
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger on order
I emailed several dealerships with my build list and told them I would order from whoever gave me the best out the door price. I saved approximately $3,000 off of the total out the door price. A family owned dealership worked to get my business.
I did the same thing yesterday. Sent my build to 10 dealers in my area. Told them they will earn my business with the best price.

I was just about to pull the trigger on a Tacoma Pro but the technology seems so dated compared to the Ranger. Excited to see what deals I get this upcoming week.

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I did the same thing yesterday. Sent my build to 10 dealers in my area. Told them they will earn my business with the best price.

I was just about to pull the trigger on a Tacoma Pro but the technology seems so dated compared to the Ranger. Excited to see what deals I get this upcoming week.
The smallest dealership, the furthest from me, earned my business. The mega dealership did not respond. Others were lazy and told me to come to them with my best price. I was treated great at the small dealership. They were awesome.
Sponsored