2019 Ford Ranger Sightings at Dealerships Tracker & Map

SlinkyFriend

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus
I see the $300 pin stripe on that one. I love the 199$ nitrogen filled tires my dealer try's to add. Anyone else going to tell them stick that add on sticker where the sun don't shine?
The white supercrew I saw had a stripe. It showed 100$ but I don’t think they were going to charge for it.
Sponsored

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
You strip my special order your going to pay someone to remove it..... ;)

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
I drove a supercrew. And I ordered a supercrew. So I can’t say what the back room was like for a supercab. And they showed me the orders that they were getting. Everyone else but me was supercab. Magnetic? lol
I don't recall if you ordered at the north or west store? I may go tomorrow morning and check out the one you drove. It is a SuperCrew and I have a SuperCab coming but I still want to check it out.

SlinkyFriend

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus
I don't recall if you ordered at the north or west store? I may go tomorrow morning and check out the one you drove. It is a SuperCrew and I have a SuperCab coming but I still want to check it out.
I ordered through west.

Tinsoldieroh

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an'86, a '94, and an '05. Left with wife's jeep until the '19 arrives
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone seen a dealer with a super cab, the current picts all show super crews.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone seen a dealer with a super cab, the current picts all show super crews.
Nope, I’ve seen roughly 50 at dealerships and they are all SuperCrews. Ford is planning to produce 70% SuperCrews and 30% SuperCabs, so it will be less likely to find many SuperCabs on dealer’s lots.

Mires

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Nope, I’ve seen roughly 50 at dealerships and they are all SuperCrews. Ford is planning to produce 70% SuperCrews and 30% SuperCabs, so it will be less likely to find many SuperCabs on dealer’s lots.
I'm hoping I can get a better deal on a Supercab because of this. I may have to wait until the end of the year, but I'm hoping they have a harder time selling them and will be more willing to deal.