Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Engineer
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if there is a Tesla like touchscreen upgrade like the GUA Touch Screen that they make for the F-150, for the 2019 Ranger? I love the look of this and would love to have something like it in my Ranger.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Krzydmnd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger Xlt
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if there is a Tesla like touchscreen upgrade like the GUA Touch Screen that they make for the F-150, for the 2019 Ranger? I love the look of this and would love to have something like it in my Ranger.

Thanks!
i havent seen a full conversion like that one, but i did install an aftermarket 8" Kenwood screen and it adds a ton more features than the stock infosetup. adding the Maestro RR, and everything stock works just like it did before.

Tim Stromberg

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew Sport 4x4
Hey guys,

Thanks!
It does exists (see below). The video is for a Ford Everest which is an SUV version of the current gen Ranger overseas, but it is the head unit that would fit our trucks. I spiraled down a rabbit hole at one point trying to see if there's a way to get it from the manufacturer and I found the link below the video. I'd really like to get my hands on one of these.

https://astral-elec.en.made-in-chin...S-DSP-Mirror-Link-Steering-Wheel-Control.html

OP
OP
Cutlerms

Cutlerms

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Engineer
It does exists (see below). The video is for a Ford Everest which is an SUV version of the current gen Ranger overseas, but it is the head unit that would fit our trucks. I spiraled down a rabbit hole at one point trying to see if there's a way to get it from the manufacturer and I found the link below the video. I'd really like to get my hands on one of these.

https://astral-elec.en.made-in-chin...S-DSP-Mirror-Link-Steering-Wheel-Control.html
I reached out to the guy that posted the Youtube video. I'll let you guys know how it goes and details so you guys can decide if you want to get it too.

Gsd1976

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Construction
Did anyone end up installing one of these phoenix px6 units in there ranger? How did it work, lose any functions? It's very cool looking and adds an updated appearance.

Tim Stromberg

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew Sport 4x4
Did anyone end up installing one of these phoenix px6 units in there ranger? How did it work, lose any functions? It's very cool looking and adds an updated appearance.
It's a piece of crap. The other head units from them apparently retain all functionality in like f-150s and explorers. But when I installed mine the backup camera didn't work, audio only came out of 3 speakers, and the air conditioning didn't work. I might get one again if they fix these major issues since it was really nice. But until they fix it and someone else installs and verifies functionality I wouldn't recommend.
Sponsored