Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone put a 2inch. readylift level kit on a new ranger 2wd supercab ,also being told by service dept. that 2inch lift would void the trucks warranty .all of it.
Yes, 2" Readylift kit on 2wd Scab. Installed at Ford dealer with NO issues......

IMG_2331.jpg
Sponsored

Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone put a 2inch. readylift level kit on a new ranger 2wd supercab ,also being told by service dept. that 2inch lift would void the trucks warranty .all of it.
Ask your service dept to put that in writing on dealer letterhead signed by Service Manager and you will accept that the warranty will be voided. It's not correct and they will not do it. It is a fact that if lift CAUSES something to fail that it will not be a covered repair. Anything beyond suspension/steering would be hard pressed to connect to the lift. I have seen some lifts that require cutting or welding on the frame, never do that. 2" readylift kit is not a problem.

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
What’s the distance from the center of front hub to fender. Did it lift exactly two inches?
I measured the wheel gap and floor to fender measurement is 3' higher in the back. I will be installing 2.5 Rough Country spacers. Center hub front to rear is 24" rear and 21" front, Still 3" higher in back

Should level the truck perfectly. Bought the Spacers from @PandaMotorworks . Waiting for a ship date before making the appointment for the install and alignments,

Last edited:

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

The Moss-manson Act covers aftermarket mods, so the Dealership that said the warranty would be voided is full of bunk. Your warranty is likely not voided.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co Retired

Fordrangerlifts.com

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fordrangerlifts.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger Fx4
Occupation
Fabricator
I measured the wheel gap and floor to fender measurement is 3' higher in the back. I will be installing 2.5 Rough Country spacers. Center hub front to rear is 24" rear and 21" front, Still 3" higher in back

Should level the truck perfectly. Bought the Spacers from @PandaMotorworks . Waiting for a ship date before making the appointment for the install and alignments,
Should have bought our true 3” level lift you see the difference. We are a sponsor also.

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Should have bought our true 3” level lift you see the difference. We are a sponsor also.
Thought about it but I have learned from various sources not to go above 2.5" using only spacers. Plus a 1/2" to 1" rake is ok.

Last edited:

Fordrangerlifts.com

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fordrangerlifts.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger Fx4
Occupation
Fabricator
Thought about it but I have learned from various sources not to go above 2.5" using only spacers. Plus a 1/2" to 1" rake is ok.
Well that is your choice.

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
this might have been talked about before even by me ,but has anyone put a 2in readylift on a 2wd 2019 ranger ,I want 2inch because I want a little rake and not so hard foe my wife to get into it and put 255-70-17 or 265-70-17 tires on it.
Not 2". I am having 2.5" spacers installed next week.. There are a few who have done spacer lifts in this section of the forum

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/pros-and-cons-of-front-leveling-solutions.3315/

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/problems-backed-out-of-leveling-kit.2555/page-2

Picture of Ranger with 2.5" spacers

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/level-kits.3354/#post-45986