• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California 18” factory machined wheels and hankook tires

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase
Just for reference I was trying to sell a set and ended up separating the tires and wheels. Sold the rims as separates for $75 each. Buyers paid shipping ($39 to Pheonix), and ($69 the Texas). But people bought them. That would give you the $300 you are looking at.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
Just for reference I was trying to sell a set and ended up separating the tires and wheels. Sold the rims as separates for $75 each. Buyers paid shipping ($39 to Pheonix), and ($69 the Texas). But people bought them. That would give you the $300 you are looking at.
Man that is alot of work lol. Thank you for the idea but I'll just let them take up space and maybe in the long run I'll need to use them.

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase
Man that is alot of work lol. Thank you for the idea but I'll just let them take up space and maybe in the long run I'll need to use them.
Really was not that hard, All buyers were willing to pay the shipping. Just get some rim boxes from a tire shop.

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
Not that you care but I picked up some take off silver 17” wheels with Bridgestone Duelers off a 2020 for $200. I think everyone is having a hard time selling take off wheels and tires. I have 3 sets now

OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Not that you care but I picked up some take off silver 17” wheels with Bridgestone Duelers off a 2020 for $200. I think everyone is having a hard time selling take off wheels and tires. I have 3 sets now
That's a give a way congrats now you have to collect them all lol

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 White Platinum Tri-Coat
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll buy if you will ship them. It’s easy just use packing tape around the rim and tire to affix the shipping label and cut and tape a round piece of cardboard to protect the rim face.

OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
I still have these! $300.00 I need to get rid of these some things changed in life and need to get these sold.

thank you

mrtimo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 SuperCrew
Can you specify the full tire dimensions - thanks!

alan0614

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Lariat, 2017 GT350, 2016 Subaru Legacy
Occupation
Product and Training Manager
If you go the route of separating tires/wheels I could be in for two of the wheels.

kngolly

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
If you go the route of separating tires/wheels I could be in for two of the wheels.
I just have to replace (1) wheel but there are a ton that just want to be packaged with all (4)... If I got a set, would you want to buy (2) from me for a reasonable price?

I've only got 13,000 miles on my 2019, so I don't plan on taking any tires off if you need tires...
Sponsored