John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 LT 4 x 4
Occupation
Electronics
Vehicle Showcase
So my window sticker on my 2021 XL says I am supposed to have drivers side 1 touch up and down ....mine doesnt work. If you push the button ALL the way down the window does not automatically go all the way down NOR when you pull the switch all the way up it doesnt go all the way up by itself...it just stops when you let go of the switch. I looked on You tube and here is what you do to fix or reprogram it ....

1.) Have the drivers window all the way up
2.) Turn the key to the on position
3.) Hold the driver window switch all the way down for around 10 seconds or until you hear a light click from the door .
4.) Now hold the switch all the way up and let the window go all the way up and hold it for around 10 seconds or until you hear a light click from the door .

After I did this mine is now working fine. They say this can happen when you disconnect the battery or have it run flat ? My truck is brand new so I have no idea what caused this to stop working. FWIW.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
sootie007

sootie007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 LT 4 x 4
Occupation
Electronics
Vehicle Showcase
Theres numerous threads about this already, but this one is a good reminder

The search function sucks as we all know
I tried and couldnt find anything.....

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
i encourage everyone to use google, just tag on 'Ranger5g' in your search and you have much better luck than using the native search function here
Funny you mentioned that. Every time I search Ranger “insert search here” this forum is always pretty close to the top of the list. Now you know why I joined!!! Y’all can’t be having all the fun now ?
Sponsored