First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger,2018 Chrysler Pacifica
Occupation
retired
I have a 2021 XL with the upgraded interior pkg. and I HAD one touch up and down on the drivers window. I installed the Ford perimeter plus module with the long range antenna and the LED. I disconnected the battery before installing the module and everything synced right up with the module and my key fob worked as expected at installation. I just drove it today and went to put the drivers window down and noticed the one touch feature is gone. Before I look in FORESCAN does anyone have any info that might be useful. Thanks
Sponsored

RangerBill

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Crew FX4
Occupation
retired
I have a 2021 XL with the upgraded interior pkg. and I HAD one touch up and down on the drivers window. I installed the Ford perimeter plus module with the long range antenna and the LED. I disconnected the battery before installing the module and everything synced right up with the module and my key fob worked as expected at installation. I just drove it today and went to put the drivers window down and noticed the one touch feature is gone. Before I look in FORESCAN does anyone have any info that might be useful. Thanks
There is a procedure to follow in the owner's manual to reset the one-touch power window after a battery disconnect.

Resetting the Memory of the
Electric Windows - Vehicle with
One Touch Up/Down on Driver
Side only
Note: The bounce back feature remains
turned off until you reset the memory.
In the event of a flat battery or after the
battery is disconnected from the vehicle,
you must reset the memory for the driver
window.
1. Open the window and then try to close
it using the one-touch feature.
2. Lift and hold the switch to the second
action point until you fully close the
window.
3. Lift and hold the switch for more than
two seconds and release.
4. Open the window using the first action
point and try to close it automatically
using the second action point.
5. If the window does not open or close
automatically when you press the
switch or lift it to the second action
point, repeat the procedure.

Bsthroop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 4x2 Sport
Occupation
Broadband/ Microwave Engineer
Yes check the manual, however last time I changed the battery it stopped working for a few weeks then started working again.

OP
OP
lost1

lost1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger,2018 Chrysler Pacifica
Occupation
retired
Thanks to all that replied, although I have read the manual I did not remember that procedure in the Windows section. The procedure fixed my problem.
Sponsored