Auto up and down window switches

Deleted member 1634

Agreed, they maybe need to make a list of everything they can't live without and make sure the vehicle they are looking at has them before they buy. While we're at it let's go for memory seats and mirrors, tilt on reverse outside mirrors, driver based radio and climate presets and driver based performance and transmission settings.
I think that's what really boggles me. Someone who buys a new vehicle (or anything for that matter), and then either doesn't know it is missing features they want or they know it does and goes on to complain about it. Maybe it's just the kind of person that I am (a realist/borderline pessimist who sees no value in complaining), but I just can't wrap my head around it.

I will credit OP with actually trying to figure out if they could do something about it though, rather than just complaining. So props to them for that. I hope they figured it out, since the original post is getting old now.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
And It's not like the OEM wiring harness doesn't already have all the abilities.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Actually, I stated the reason before. This is likely the same harness that's been on the international models for years. In order to add auto windows to all they would need to add door modules. They're not going to redesign the entire harness to add door modules when it's only going to be in production for a couple of years. They're saving it for the next model.
Sponsored