Sponsored

Search results

  1. Transmission - Resetting Adaptive Learning

    I did a transmission drain and fill about 2,500 miles ago so I should be good to go.
  2. Transmission - Resetting Adaptive Learning

    Just changed the DPFE sensor and immediately felt a difference! Hope it wasn’t all in my head and hope it lasts. Thanks for everyone’s help! Thanks @Trash Panda for the great tutorial!
  3. EGR DPFE Sensor Assembly Replacement Write-Up (LB5Z-9J433-B)

    Thanks for this! Going to do it later today. Hoping it resolves the bucking. Do you have to adjust anything with Forscan after installing new sensor?
  4. Transmission - Resetting Adaptive Learning

    Thanks! I think I may replace the DPFE sensor (as it seems to be a common issue) first to see if that helps before doing any Forscan stuff.
  5. Transmission - Resetting Adaptive Learning

    I just looked up a video on YouTube on how to replace the sensor and it looks pretty simple. However, he did say that his truck was throwing a code—can I replace even though there’s no code? Did you change the sensor on your truck?
  6. Transmission - Resetting Adaptive Learning

    Hey all, Has anyone reset their transmission’s adaptive learning via Forscan? Thinking about doing it to see if it resolves any of the clunky shifting. I drained and filled my fluid (no new filter) about 2.5k miles ago at 56.5k miles and it’s still got that clunky shifting. Any advice is...
  7. Busted Tail Light 😔

    Ended up finding an OEM one on Marketplace for $40! Has a tiny chip on it near an edge (not a crack that would let water in), but everything works perfectly. Dude just wanted to get it out of his garage. I could’ve gone with an aftermarket one, but I really wanted the Ranger badging. Saved...
  8. First Time Forscan User; Tire Circumference Recommendation

    I had a nice long talk with Gemini and it suggested I put it at 2368mm, so that’s what I did. Seems to have gotten it pretty darn close. Google Maps speedometer will hit 70mph a split second before my truck says 70, figured it’s good enough.
  9. First Time Forscan User; Tire Circumference Recommendation

    Hey all, Just fiddled around with Forscan for the first time. I mainly did it to calibrate my speedometer/odometer to my new tire size. I have 265/70/17 BFG Trail Terrains which are supposedly 31.6ā€. Gemini AI suggested I change my tire circumference to 2463mm. Is this right?? I now notice that...
  10. Busted Tail Light 😔

    Are you asking $500 for the pair or for each?
  11. Busted Tail Light 😔

    Thanks for the heads up! Yeah I have the XLT.
  12. Busted Tail Light 😔

    Thanks, Chris. Yeah I know it won’t be cheap, but that’s the punishment I get for being a knucklehead. I’d rather spend a little more to get something quality.
  13. Busted Tail Light 😔

    Yeah it fucking sucks! And on the last day of school before summer break 😩 Great way to start my summer break, looking for a tail light. I found one on eBay for $70, but I’m skeptical. I don’t wanna cheap out on something that’s not gonna work properly.
  14. Busted Tail Light 😔

    Hey all, I finally did it—I got into my first little ā€œaccidentā€ with my truck. I backed into a delivery truck and busted my passenger side tail light. Totally my fault, but goddamnit he wasn’t parked in a proper loading zone!! 🤬 I heard the back-up sensor beeping, but not rapidly, so I...
  15. Noob Here - Tire Upgrade from Stock

    Hey all, I’ve aired my tires to 35psi, but the Ford app and dash readings still say 39-40psi when cold. I’ve checked twice with a manual tire gauge and they’re at 35psi. Anyone have any idea what’s going on? Do I need to update tire sizes via Forscan to fix it?
  16. Noob Here - Tire Upgrade from Stock

    Thanks, Frenchy!
  17. Noob Here - Tire Upgrade from Stock

    Oh damn, didn’t think about odometer as well. I did go up to 265/70/17. What’s the best way to do it?
  18. Noob Here - Tire Upgrade from Stock

    Hey all, Me again. Do you think I need to recalibrate my speedometer now that it’s off? I knew it would be off and I’ve noticed it’s about 2-3 mph off depending on speed. I don’t drive very fast and I just have to be more conscious of my speed when I’m going a bit over the speed limit. If you...
  19. Noob Here - Tire Upgrade from Stock

    Thanks dude! I debated whether or not to go white lettering out but I’m glad I did.





Top