Sponsored

Search results

  1. New Members Introduce Yourself!

    If you have a windows laptop look up the threads on Forscan on this forum. I think there are a few pinned ones, but a free trial version and a $35 cable will let you clear the adaptive tables, even disable the adaptive learning that might be an issue. Turning off Automatic Stop/Start (ASS) is a...
  2. JXB Driveshaft Center Support

    I suppose the 'clunky crap' is the shaft requiring service (re-lubing) and it could be tackled at the same time. I keep coming back to this thread because the bearing looks like a better-than-stock replacement and for long term utility might be a good upgrade. I don't have any 'problem' to...
  3. Banks iDash

    My recollection back when this thread started was it was not available. The splash screen for my update mentioned adding it I believe and I did not have it initially.
  4. Banks iDash

    I believe I read (haven't gone through the updated options yet) that the gear selection can now be displayed as well. When I have time to tweak it I'll follow up but this was the update:
  5. Aux Light High Beam Pigtail?

    SPV Parts Harness System 2019-2023 Ranger (& RANGER Tremor) LED Headlight https://www.specialtyperformanceparts.com/products/spv-parts-harness-system-2022-ranger-tremor-led-headlight-parking-headlight-connector-adapter-powers-backlights If Lightforce isn't shipping and dabbing up a custom...
  6. MBS Dipstick Available soon?

    I was hoping powered exoskeleton. I'd get on the waiting list.
  7. Drivers side rear view mirror glass replacement

    I can't imagine it's that different from our trucks and I think some aftermarket mirror replacement companies (Like Suma who makes an expensive upgrade replacement) have videos on YouTube. It involves a nerve-wracking prying of the mirror off the adjustment mounts and pressing in the replacement.
  8. Ranger joins the Army

    One 'deep' water crossing.
  9. New Members Introduce Yourself!

    Sounds good, here's a short list of things to prepare for: The AC/heater 'door' will likely fail. It was a common flaw in the first year or so of the US 5G. Mine was covered by Ford but the process of removing the entire dash is intimidating. The roof 'rail trim' will probably corrode and...
  10. 2019-23 Ford Ranger Custom Leather Seat Covers

    That hexagonal pattern mimics the Ford use of the shape on the exterior. I'm wondering how installing these over the existing upholstery still allows the seat airbags to deploy?
  11. 2019-23 Ford Ranger Custom Leather Seat Covers

    Well, those are nice looking. Granted vented seats were never a thing on our 5G's but front and rear sets without paying for install like Katzkan (it's DIY right?) is a welcome alternative. https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/2019-23-ford-ranger-custom-leather-seat-covers.37616/ Thanks...
  12. injector cleaner

    I commonly hear a treatment with Techron before an oil change is a good process. So the last time I was at Advance/Autozone/O'Reillys I looked over the fuel additives and found two versions of Techron - one a 'total fuel system' cleaner and the other for just injectors. I bought the total...
  13. AUS - Ranger Raptor 2024 dead alternator, custom Splash guard?

    The low mounted alternator is what we got in America as well and there are members who found out it doesn't like being submerged. I don't think anyone has come up with a satisfactory solution. It clearly is a design flaw if you intend to off-road and get into water crossings. I think the...
  14. MBS Dipstick Available soon?

    Too bad you don't have a 'friend' to visit in Minnesota - you could drive your truck to 'visit' and they just happen to have received this accessory that you installed while you were there...
  15. Engine grenaded due to water intrusion.

    Wow OP, talk about jinxed. I guess you only started posting last December and almost everything was issues with your truck. You said you had a tune from OZ and was looking into another company's at one point - you had issues with the transmission but the dealer never confirmed it. Pity to see...
  16. I gone an done it ...

    💸 on the last day I was offered to 'extend' my Ford ESP (since the one I happily purchased from Granger has expired) I've gotten a somewhat hard to justify lowest priced/highest deductible three year's plan paid in monthly installments. If the transmission goes and I get it replaced I'll...
  17. Detonation destroyed engine update

    Welcome to our forum Scott. Heck of a way to introduce yourself.
  18. Any member running the pure turbo upgrade ?

    My understanding is a larger exhaust vane will increase lag.





Top