First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I just read that. A 30 horsepower muffler?

Bummer. It would have been cool to see two fast Rangers go head to head. Maybe we can see some time slips? A 12 second, or less, four cylinder mid-sized truck would be awesome.
I’d love to see 12s lm trying !
Regards
Doc
Sponsored

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Doc,I did some bike racing in the late 70's and early eighties. Started with RD200 and RD 350 and finished up with RD 400. Bored ,ported,DG radial heads,DG pipes and smooth bore mikuni's. RD 350 was one of the first lay down street legal bikes in Jersey at the time. I was in the 12's but dont remember exact times. Had a Suzuki GS 750 in 79 with Kerker and smooth bores but the Rd would take in in most cases. Used to hang out in Harley bars and they would laugh at my little 350 until they had to pay up. Stay safe and good luck.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
So your upset that i dont want to bench race. Oh well guess we're done, although i didn't realize we had anything going to be done with here. You're wanting to race someone that doesn't have his truck finished. Besides the fact I'm building it to bracket race. So go race someone else. Let me know how you do. Good luck.

let me guess you're one of the guys that sent your turbo in and had it bit made bigger right. And that's why you're all bent out of shape. If that happened to me I'd probably be jealous too. Hahaha yeah it was the muffler that added the 30. Or maybe more. Let you know when I get on the dyno.
My truck is stock and...I am Done Here ..go finish your beer ...

Last edited:

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Doc,I did some bike racing in the late 70's and early eighties. Started with RD200 and RD 350 and finished up with RD 400. Bored ,ported,DG radial heads,DG pipes and smooth bore mikuni's. RD 350 was one of the first lay down street legal bikes in Jersey at the time. I was in the 12's but dont remember exact times. Had a Suzuki GS 750 in 79 with Kerker and smooth bores but the Rd would take in in most cases. Used to hang out in Harley bars and they would laugh at my little 350 until they had to pay up. Stay safe and good luck.
Very Cool the RD 350 was a handful compared to the 400 Daytona and those 3 cylinder 500 and 750 Kawasaki’s were crazy...
Regards
Doc

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
You guys are probably sitting back hoping I didn't get this thing done weren't you. Well guess what it's ready for the dyno. I'm going to have him stop at about 4:50. And if it blows then I'll build a nice engine. I'm planning on building one anyway. That was the plan from the beginning. Before I even bought the truck. And now I know how to adjust the voltage on that boost actuator. I can run any size turbo I want. would like to know the weak points of this engine though. I'm sure I'll find out.
Now you are on Ignore..

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
wtf did i miss here?

grabbing another beer until i figure this out.....
No kidding. I go take a nap and everything went to hell. :facepalm: Hopefully this gets worked out because this would be a great race.

DevilDog1775

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C
Vehicle Showcase
Im done here.
I just think somebody needs a new tailgate damper to feel better. This was a fun thread until whatever just happened. I think Doc is a nice guy and even checked in about your back. Wish you luck bud, but whatever. Everyone has their own thing and own way of acting. I prefer nice and agreeable people rather than guys who think their net worth To society is somehow tied to their 1/4 mile time. HP is fun and talking about trucks is fun. Isn’t that the idea for this forum?

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member

Seems like you wanted it anyway doc. Now its yours.

OP
OP

Deleted member

Now you can come on here everyday and tell everybody how fast your truck is. Doc

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I just think somebody needs a new tailgate damper to feel better. This was a fun thread until whatever muster happened. I think Doc is a nice guy and even checked in about your back. Wish you luck bud, but whatever. Everyone has their own thing and own way of acting. I prefer nice and agreeable people rather than guys who think their net worth To society is somehow tied to their 1/4 mile time. HP is fun and talking about trucks is fun. Isn’t that the idea for this forum
“Res ipsa loquitur“

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Guess he took his ball and went home. :clap:

DevilDog1775

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C
Vehicle Showcase
I just noticed the account of our nice friend has been deleted. Huh...