Not open for further replies.

Shockm

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 2017 Focus RS
When you call Stage 3 to ask questions about your order, they act like you are bothering them. Very short & rude on the phone. I ordered $3000 worth of accessories in one day and get nothing but attitude when I call them with a tech question. I’m done with them.
Sponsored

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
When you call Stage 3 to ask questions about your order, they act like you are bothering them. Very short & rude on the phone. I ordered $3000 worth of accessories in one day and get nothing but attitude when I call them with a tech question. I’m done with them.
Agree!
Regards

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Hey there!

Do me a favor and shoot me a PM with your order number. I'll be happy to look into any potential issues and see what I can do.

Thanks!

2020FX4

First Name
El Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FX4 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
There is nothing worse than getting that feeling after spending your hard earned money with a business/company and getting the cold shoulder. I can't speak from experience on stage 3 as I haven't purchased anything from them yet, but I was planning on it.

I have been following their youtube installs and videos, and have been planning on buying stuff from them so please update us if they make it right...

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I was going to order some things...saw this...if its that bad I will go elsewhere....
I’ve ordered from them and would do it again. I had an issue with my order but it wasn’t their fault, the supplier made a mistake and shipped one wrong item. I contacted Stage 3 and they got me fixed up, the right part is supposed to be here Monday!

Wayne Kubeck

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Hey, Listen as long as its legit I will buy.......feedback means everything these days. if they are not good at service, I and we all can buy else where...

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
I ordered a part for my Ranger and noticed the manufacturer install instructions had a torque spec that didn't seem right. Sent a message to Jason@Stage3 and he contacted the manufacturer and got the correct torque specs from their engineer the same day. I then checked the manufacturer website and they had updated their pdf install instructions as well. Great service from Stage3 is my experience.

OP
OP
Shockm

Shockm

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 2017 Focus RS
A couple things I ordered from them said available and ready to ship on their website only to get an email later making excuses why they couldn’t get the products. There are plenty of vendors that sell mods for our Rangers. I actually got my Borla exhaust from Summit Racing, which happens to be 40 min from my house. Picked it up on a Sunday and they price matched an ad I found on Amazon ($70 cheaper).

DMK45

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 crew cab
Use Livernoismotorsports.com period. Outstanding. Been to there facility in SE Michigan. They let you tour it anytime! Great guys.

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
A couple things I ordered from them said available and ready to ship on their website only to get an email later making excuses why they couldn’t get the products. There are plenty of vendors that sell mods for our Rangers. I actually got my Borla exhaust from Summit Racing, which happens to be 40 min from my house. Picked it up on a Sunday and they price matched an ad I found on Amazon ($70 cheaper).
Hey there,

Again, I am more than happy to look into the issues you're having with us, and even speak with the rep you spoke to or their manager about the poor service you received. Please send me a PM with your original Stage 3 order number, and I would be happy to look over your issues.

Usually with inventory issues, there is a delay with the API/.ASP functions between our various warehouses and what the site shows. During the holiday shopping rush, things can get a little screwy.

Please let me know if you want me to look into your issues!

Thanks for your constructive criticism!

DMK45

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 crew cab
Hey, Listen as long as its legit I will buy.......feedback means everything these days. if they are not good at service, I and we all can buy else where...
Exactly! I vote Livernoismotorsports.com they have been awesome in past on other EcoBoost equipped vehicles I've owned.

CMJT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2017 Subaru Outback
Hey there,

Again, I am more than happy to look into the issues you're having with us, and even speak with the rep you spoke to or their manager about the poor service you received. Please send me a PM with your original Stage 3 order number, and I would be happy to look over your issues.

Usually with inventory issues, there is a delay with the API/.ASP functions between our various warehouses and what the site shows. During the holiday shopping rush, things can get a little screwy.

Please let me know if you want me to look into your issues!

Thanks for your constructive criticism!
I only placed one order and it was perfect. I would purchase again in a heartbeat.

Brianxlt19

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019xlt
Same here I order a bov and it doesn't work and I email them still I have gone a message back.

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Same here I order a bov and it doesn't work and I email them still I have gone a message back.
Hey there,

Please shoot me a PM with your original Stage 3 order number or your email address, and I’ll be happy to look into your issues.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.