First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4X4
Occupation
Retired Caterpillar, Inc. Senior Quality Engineer
I have a 2020 SuperCrew Lariat 4X4 Ranger ordered through my local dealer and was wondering how many of you have 2020's ordered, and when your dealer thought you would take delivery. My dealer thinks mine will be in the first week of December. Thanks!
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2020 SuperCrew Lariat 4X4 Ranger ordered through my local dealer and was wondering how many of you have 2020's ordered, and when your dealer thought you would take delivery. My dealer thinks mine will be in the first week of December. Thanks!
A big variable is if the dealer used one of their stock orders or ordered it as a retail order. Retail orders probably won't be scheduled until late December or January I believe. Stock orders will start getting built in a couple of weeks. If it is a stock order, you might possibly see it by the first week of December.

DJS 60

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape Ford Ranger
Occupation
Ironworker
I ordered a 2020 Ranger, white supercab xlt 302 package fx4 package a couple of weeks ago. My salesman is supposed to call me when he gets the build date. I have a vacation planned for Christmas week in Charleston SC and was hoping to take the Ranger but from what I hear on here that is not going to happen

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered early October and still waiting for production info. Some others have been issued VIN's so it should be soon. I do not know if mine will be a retail or stock order.

OP
OP

rdgallo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ordered early October and still waiting for production info. Some others have been issued VIN's so it should be soon. I do not know if mine will be a retail or stock order.
I have my VIN and posted it on the Blue Oval forum. Someone there said my truck was scheduled for 11/26/19 build. I don’t know how Long it takes to deliver after it is scheduled, but think I just might get it in December some time.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST 2018 F150 Lariat
I have my VIN and posted it on the Blue Oval forum. Someone there said my truck was scheduled for 11/26/19 build. I don’t know how Long it takes to deliver after it is scheduled, but think I just might get it in December some time.
I don't post on Blue Oval anymore, but if you post your VIN here, I can look it up for you.

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
You probably won't get your truck until late January at the earliest

OP
OP

rdgallo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I don't post on Blue Oval anymore, but if you post your VIN here, I can look it up for you.
My VIN is 1FTER4FH6LLA03925. Thanks!

OP
OP

rdgallo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You probably won't get your truck until late January at the earliest
Wow! The dealer is telling me probably second week in December. If it is scheduled to build 11/26/19, why would it take until late January to get to me? Thanks!

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Wow! The dealer is telling me probably second week in December. If it is scheduled to build 11/26/19, why would it take until late January to get to me? Thanks!
I think the only thing that would delay it is if the OKTB is not achieved early enough - but since there really weren't any significant changes from the 2019s, I'd expect that to occur pretty quickly.

It seems like middleish December would be a good target.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST 2018 F150 Lariat
It's actually scheduled for November 27th.

OP
OP

rdgallo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It's actually scheduled for November 27th.
Thanks. I just talked with my dealer and he says his papers show it is supposed to arrive at the dealership the week of Dec. 9th.

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Ford track record on special orders has been pretty bad for a while. Now if your dealer put it in as a regular dealer order from what I've seen then that would really speed it up.
Sponsored