2019 Ford Ranger Waiting Room - Share Your Orders Here!

Airwelldone

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport: 2017 Fiesta ST
I pre-ordered but have not signed and gave the deposit yet. I feel that there is more wiggle room on the price. Can any of you experts offer any advice as to how to get rebates, incentives, or any sort of discounts on ordered vehicles because this seems steep.
All I really require is 4x4 and crew cab.

Order form Ranger.PNG
Sponsored

NY35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zamboni
CONGRATS! First member I've heard who's placed an order. So they weren't willing to go lower than MSRP at all?

OP
OP

Airwelldone

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Correct. :(. They did mention that if ANY incentives or rebates become available before I take delivery in Dec/Jan, then they will take it off of the price.

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
That's basically how it played out when I ordered my 2015 Mustang. Incentives and rebates were available shortly before it arrived. It wasn't exactly a lot of savings. Expect them to do the same for the Ranger for at least a year. For me personally, the discounts need to be around the same as the F-150 for me to choose the Ranger over the F150. I almost purchased a 4x4 F150 a few months ago for around 33K.

The prices have scared me away for now. If was my primary vehicle I would probably be more interested. My paid off Tacoma doesn't look so bad when I see the prices of all of these new trucks.

OP
OP

Airwelldone

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's basically how it played out when I ordered my 2015 Mustang. Incentives and rebates were available shortly before it arrived. It wasn't exactly a lot of savings. Expect them to do the same for the Ranger for at least a year. For me personally, the discounts need to be around the same as the F-150 for me to choose the Ranger over the F150. I almost purchased a 4x4 F150 a few months ago for around 33K.

The prices have scared me away for now. If was my primary vehicle I would probably be more interested. My paid off Tacoma doesn't look so bad when I see the prices of all of these new trucks.
Yeah I totally agree with you, it was the reason why I went with my 2014 Silverado over the Colorado. That being said, this is my wifes truck, she had a black, 2wd, manual ranger for 10 years all through high school and college and it finally rusted in half so she has been waiting for this new Ranger for years. :)

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Yeah I totally agree with you, it was the reason why I went with my 2014 Silverado over the Colorado. That being said, this is my wifes truck, she had a black, 2wd, manual ranger for 10 years all through high school and college and it finally rusted in half so she has been waiting for this new Ranger for years. :)
My first vehicle was a Ranger. Loved that truck. Never owned a full-size. If I didn't already have two car payments I'd probably be right there with you placing an order. I want one to replace my aging Tacoma. I need a vehicle that can be flat towed behind my RV. If we find out the Ranger is capable I will be getting one at some point.

Congrats!

NY35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zamboni
I doubt we're going to see any incentives or rebates for a while. The Ranger will be a hotseller so there's no need for Ford to discount it especially at the beginning of its sales. Eventually we'll see incentives/rebates like is available for the F-150.

As for Ford's discount programs (Ford A, Z, X, D Plans), those are only available to Ford employees and their friends/family

dano0726

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
How does one go about getting on those discount programs? What amount of savings are we talking about (off MSRP)???

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
How does one go about getting on those discount programs? What amount of savings are we talking about (off MSRP)???
I get X-plane through the EAA my pre-order came to $42,565 X-plan price was 40,852

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I'll be ordering mine shortly as well! I work at a dealership and D plan helps quite a bit. But as others said, no rebates whatsoever for the time being.

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Here's a breakdown of Ford's discount programs.

A-Plan
For Ford employees. Best possible deal out of all of Ford's discounted Plans.
Pricing = Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275 program fee

Z-Plan
For Ford retirees.
Pricing = Same as A-Plan

X-Plan
For friends, family, and groups with special affiliations with Ford.
The "Ford Partner Recognition X-Plan" is a supplier discount that members of certain companies that do business with Ford.
The "Friends & Neighbors X-Plan" is for employees and retirees to sponsor purchases by family and individuals outside their family.
Pricing = Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

D-Plan
For dealer employees and family members.
Pricing = A-Plan + $100

OP
OP

Airwelldone

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats @Airwelldone! Are you worried about specs (when they are released) at all?
Thanks! and I'm not too worried about specs, it should have class leading hp and very close to class leading tq. My 20ft travel trailer only weighs 4100lbs so it shouldn't have an issue towing it. On another note, I'm excited to see what some people do tuning it. I have a '17 Fiesta ST and a 17' Fusion Sport (12 second Muscle car beating sleeper), both are tuned and it's a total night and day difference over how they ran stock, but since it's the wifes, I doubt I'll be tuning it anytime soon. :(

K Knox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Occupation
Guitarist
I'm excited to see what some people do tuning it. I have a '17 Fiesta ST and a 17' Fusion Sport (12 second Muscle car beating sleeper), both are tuned and it's a total night and day difference over how they ran stock, but since it's the wifes, I doubt I'll be tuning it anytime soon. :(
What's nice is the aftermarket is already so developed for the 2.3L ecoboost. There are Stage 3 packages easily adding 80-90hp. You could secretly take the truck somewhere for a quick tune when the weather turns cold so you can use the colder air as an explanation for why the truck magically feels much faster ;)
Sponsored