LewisLegacy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
with that wheel/tire combo....any rubbing, cutting, spacers, modding?
Cut out the front crash bars, very slight rubbing on the rear crash bars (I think) when in reverse at full lock. I actually didn't catch that until last weekend, and that's the only rubbing I've heard.
Sponsored

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
That looks great!! I'm not sure how I missed it posted before, I just came across this while trying to find pictures of the Barstow wheels. Is there any chance you'd have more pictures from either the front corner or back corner showing how far the wheels/tires stick out on the back of the truck?

I'm planning on going with the 18x9.5" but with a little smaller diameter - 285/60R18. I'm not sure if I'd be able to clear them before levelling or if I'd need to do all at once.

Thanks!

OP
OP
LewisLegacy

LewisLegacy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
That looks great!! I'm not sure how I missed it posted before, I just came across this while trying to find pictures of the Barstow wheels. Is there any chance you'd have more pictures from either the front corner or back corner showing how far the wheels/tires stick out on the back of the truck?

I'm planning on going with the 18x9.5" but with a little smaller diameter - 285/60R18. I'm not sure if I'd be able to clear them before levelling or if I'd need to do all at once.

Thanks!
Let me see if I can get you some of those angles once the rain lets up. You're wanting to see how far past the fender they stick out, correct?

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Let me see if I can get you some of those angles once the rain lets up. You're wanting to see how far past the fender they stick out, correct?
Yes sir, thanks!

OP
OP
LewisLegacy

LewisLegacy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S

Sorry I've been out of town for a bit, but I'll still try and get u those pics
No problem at all... I’m actually leaning toward a different wheel now but if you have time later I’d still take a look!
Sponsored