First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Hi everyone. I am not a Ranger owner yet. I am looking at a 2023 Tremor to replace my 2012 Jeep Rubicon as a daily driver. I have owned a plethora of 4WD vehicle in the past. I just sold my 1972 Dodge W200 Power Wagon and the wife's 1996 Chevy HD 2500

We have lived in Rural North Dakota for 30 years and before that I was in LE in Texas for 20 years. Our last Horse died this year so we are selling or small ranch and moving into town. Last year we bought a Bronco Sport for the boss to drive and we like it.

So, yes the Ranger Tremor interests me because I went from 2 pickups to no pickups.
Sponsored

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
I have to wait until the end of July:(. I can't pull the trigger until we sell the ranchito.
Don't worry, worse case scenario you get a lariat or XLT and put tremor leaf springs and shocks. Hang around here enough and these folks will talk you into it.

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Welcome Bob.
You will enjoy your new Ranger.

by signing up on this forum, when you acquire your ranger, you agree to spend money recklessly modding the piss out of it. no restrictions apply.

sign here X________
You forgot to add a disclaimer that no one on 5G forum can be held accountable or at fault for mods suggested on this site.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi everyone. I am not a Ranger owner yet. I am looking at a 2023 Tremor to replace my 2012 Jeep Rubicon as a daily driver. I have owned a plethora of 4WD vehicle in the past. I just sold my 1972 Dodge W200 Power Wagon and the wife's 1996 Chevy HD 2500

We have lived in Rural North Dakota for 30 years and before that I was in LE in Texas for 20 years. Our last Horse died this year so we are selling or small ranch and moving into town. Last year we bought a Bronco Sport for the boss to drive and we like it.

So, yes the Ranger Tremor interests me because I went from 2 pickups to no pickups.
Welcome!

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather

welcome to r5g! the 5g ranger is good truck i like mine a lot despite my complaints lol.

sold the dodge power wagon - :eek:
Sponsored