SABER Ranger Club Thread

Horadric Cube

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 supercab xlt fx4
Looks nice, what size were you able to fit?
Hey Berk the wheels are motegi mr149 16x8 et0, tires are Patagonia m/t in 285/75/16. I have the fox level kit and bds crash bars, I had to remove the front little air dams that the fx4 has as well. Probably should have gone with an offset closer to +25 but I'm happy overall.

Berk84

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Berk the wheels are motegi mr149 16x8 et0, tires are Patagonia m/t in 285/75/16. I have the fox level kit and bds crash bars, I had to remove the front little air dams that the fx4 has as well. Probably should have gone with an offset closer to +25 but I'm happy overall.
Nice, thanks for the info, I'm installing a leveling kit tomorrow and want to upgrade the wheels when my current tires are getting close. Got some time to look around though.

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
Howdy Saber Fans....
This is my first post here on the Saber Ranger Club thread.

So here is my truck for admittance into this indubitably best & exclusive club ?

IMG_6379.jpeg

For anyone interested....
I found a "Special Edition" 1/27th scale die cast model in "Saber" color:

IMG_7129.jpeg

OK.... while not actually Saber (a bit more orange) I think it's close enough for a toy, right?

A few more shots:

IMG_7130.jpeg

IMG_7133.jpeg

IMG_7131.jpeg

IMG_7132.jpeg

The detail attention and build is remarkably good for $14.49; It is a Lariat with FX4, but doesn't have the Sport Package and all my mods.... yet!

I got it here if interested:
https://www.diecastmodelswholesale....ge-metallic-1-27-diecast-model-car-by-maisto/

Fast shipping and the packaging was excellent!
Cheers!
?

Deleted member 1634

Howdy Saber Fans....
This is my first post here on the Saber Ranger Club thread.

So here is my truck for admittance into this indubitably best & exclusive club ?

IMG_6379.jpeg

For anyone interested....
I found a "Special Edition" 1/27th scale die cast model in "Saber" color:

IMG_7129.jpeg

OK.... while not actually Saber (a bit more orange) I think it's close enough for a toy, right?

A few more shots:

IMG_7130.jpeg

IMG_7133.jpeg

IMG_7131.jpeg

IMG_7132.jpeg

The detail attention and build is remarkably good for $14.49; It is a Lariat with FX4, but doesn't have the Sport Package and all my mods.... yet!

I got it here if interested:
https://www.diecastmodelswholesale....ge-metallic-1-27-diecast-model-car-by-maisto/

Fast shipping and the packaging was excellent!
Cheers!
?
I have a link to that die-cast model saved in my favorites, but have been holding off for someone else to get it and report back at how the color is in person. haha Based on your assessment, I think I'll go for it. I already have dozens and dozens of other 1/24-1/27 die-cast models from when my brother and I were kids and used them as transport for the LEGO guys in our mock town. haha So what's another one to the collection. haha

ClamCakes

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Saber XLT SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Just picked it up yesterday! I am in love with this truck! Haven't come up with a name yet, so far I've come up with Clementine, Cheeto, and ClamForce 1

unnamed.jpg

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I have a link to that die-cast model saved in my favorites, but have been holding off for someone else to get it and report back at how the color is in person. haha Based on your assessment, I think I'll go for it. I already have dozens and dozens of other 1/24-1/27 die-cast models from when my brother and I were kids and used them as transport for the LEGO guys in our mock town. haha So what's another one to the collection. haha
I also have this one. It is a little more orange, but very nice & close enough for me!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Just picked it up yesterday! I am in love with this truck! Haven't come up with a name yet, so far I've come up with Clementine, Cheeto, and ClamForce 1

unnamed.jpg
Great taste Clamcakes! Beautiful! :inlove:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

unnamed.jpg
Congratulations and great color choice! I named mine Saber Tooth Tiger. ?

sabertooth.jpg

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase

unnamed.jpg
I named mine Copperhead.
1592072893544.png

ClamCakes

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase

ClamCakes

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Saber owners!

would anyone be interested in something like this? Thought of it today and decided to make it on my vinyl cutter.
image.jpg

Don’t mind the blue, it was scrap vinyl I had lying around. I would do the saber tooth tiger in a copper color Vinyl to try and match the paint, and the text in white/whatever other color.

Also have another idea with a full bodied tiger.

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
Hey Jared,

I think either would be cool for a rear window sticker.

Not sure about the tag "gang".... might have a negative connotation in some parts?

What about "SABERCREW".... and for those of us with a SuperCrew Cab, it would be a nice tie-in?

Great job, very creative!

Keep us posted and congrats on your new ride!
Cheers!
?
Sponsored