Loving the RTR grill!

RangerDanger-UT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Just finding this now, it looks like I'm late to the discount code...

I'm for sure considering this over the Raptor, just need that price to come down a little or another code to come out.
Sponsored

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
Just finding this now, it looks like I'm late to the discount code...

I'm for sure considering this over the Raptor, just need that price to come down a little or another code to come out.
I bought mine with the 20% discount for $425. Based on the integrated lights and quality it is easily worth that. Don’t know if they will be bringing back the code but even if not I’d buy it again even if I had to pay more.

RangerDanger-UT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I bought mine with the 20% discount for $425. Based on the integrated lights and quality it is easily worth that. Don’t know if they will be bringing back the code but even if not I’d buy it again even if I had to pay more.
That 20% just makes it easier to pull the trigger since I would need to also purchase the bezel (dont want the chrome bezel)

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Great, now I think I want one too! Like Phil said, it's got an elegant look that is a little nicer than the stock Lariat one. Will be watching for another sale/discount code me thinks. Just don't tell my wife :shock:

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
the shipping cost is what killed my desire.
If they could do better on shipping for me, I would definitely buy the grill
How much were they going to charge you?

OP
OP
Gecko157

Gecko157

First Name
AA-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat
I cant remember the exact amount. It was about 130 I think. Added to the discount price the total was pushing high 600. And I hadnt even factored in the exchange rate yet. I was looking at over a grand canadian , so I bailed. I'll likely check again at some point. I have a friend who has a US postal box who's offered to let me ship there, but I worry about duty when he brings it across the border.
Maybe point out it was a Canadian shipping charge in your first post. No need to leave it vague and discourage other potential buyers thinking they will get hit with some big shipping charge in the US.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I cant remember the exact amount. It was about 130 I think. Added to the discount price the total was pushing high 600. And I hadnt even factored in the exchange rate yet. I was looking at over a grand canadian , so I bailed. I'll likely check again at some point. I have a friend who has a US postal box who's offered to let me ship there, but I worry about duty when he brings it across the border.
Ouch! If it's going to run nearly $700 to get one, it's going to have to wait a while - I have other things I want to do first.

Maybe point out it was a Canadian shipping charge in your first post. No need to leave it vague and discourage other potential buyers thinking they will get hit with some big shipping charge in the US.
How much was your shipping charge?

OP
OP
Gecko157

Gecko157

First Name
AA-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ouch! If it's going to run nearly $700 to get one, it's going to have to wait a while - I have other things I want to do first.

I paid under $600 for the grill with the bezel. I don’t recall their being a shipping charge. If there was it wasn’t much.

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I used Forscan over the weekend and changed the DRL settings to include the running lamps, so now the RTR grill lights are on when the DRLs are on. Previously they were only on when the headlights were on or if I turned on the running lamps manually.

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I paid under $600 for the grill with the bezel. I don’t recall their being a shipping charge. If there was it wasn’t much.
For one point of reference, I'm in GA and wasn't charged shipping or tax. The price on the site was what I was charged. The bezeless version with the 20% discount was $424 I believe.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Good to know. Thanks!

For one point of reference, I'm in GA and wasn't charged shipping or tax. The price on the site was what I was charged. The bezeless version with the 20% discount was $424 I believe.
Also good to see. Now I just need to keep a lookout for another discount code.

RangerDanger-UT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat

Just looked online and got the checkout and shipping was free for me

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat (previously 2012 Ford SVT Raptor)
Got mine installed a few weeks ago. Very high quality and easy to install, including the LED wiring adapters that plug into the headlights.

upload_2020-1-24_17-53-33.jpeg

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
todays order without bezel, at todays exchange rate is 850 bucks canadian.
if shipping was free I'd still be looking at 700. but thats more reasonable for my budget. I dont see the value at 850

Untitled.jpg
Why not take a trip across the border to save on shipping if you’re that close? I buy nearly all of my accessories stateside and make a run across to a shipping depot for pickup.

OP
OP
Gecko157

Gecko157

First Name
AA-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got mine installed a few weeks ago. Very high quality and easy to install, including the LED wiring adapters that plug into the headlights.

upload_2020-1-24_17-53-33.jpeg
Nice man!!!! Looks great!
Sponsored