XLT vs Lariat sun visor colors?

Dustoff262

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, black package
When you have a garage, you know the uses for storage, home workshop, gym, etc. If you are in and out of the garage alot, then it is much easier to just park it on the pad. You cannot remote start your vehicle to warm it up inside a closed environment, so if its cold, you park it outside to remote start it, or if its hot, same reason, set the AC and remote start to cool it off. You dont want to do that inside the garage.
Sponsored

Robisten8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4WD, 2021 Bronco Sport
Vehicle Showcase
When you have a garage, you know the uses for storage, home workshop, gym, etc. If you are in and out of the garage alot, then it is much easier to just park it on the pad. You cannot remote start your vehicle to warm it up inside a closed environment, so if its cold, you park it outside to remote start it, or if its hot, same reason, set the AC and remote start to cool it off. You dont want to do that inside the garage.
I do woodwork in my garage quite often. Overhead and wall hanging storage can't be beat. I get a lot of "Your garage is more organized than our house" comments and it all comes from the following. I've been a police officer for 20+ years now and I've just seen too many people fall victim to theft and burglary while parked outside their garage in their own driveways. And in great neighborhoods too. It's like I always tell them, thieves go to nice neighborhoods. Because naturally it usually yields nicer things and individuals with the "It'll never happen to me" mindset. I have too many stories to tell. It's one of the requirements I had in buying a Ranger. It must fit in the garage. The full-size trucks are just too tight. To each their own, just stating my side!

Homelink is a good product to eliminate the possibility of someone stealing your garage door opener though. Many years ago I took a burglary of a vehicle call in a popular jogging spot. People park their cars, which are often broken into with exposed items. A thief took a garage door opener which I thought was odd. When the victim arrived home, she discovered the thief was smart enough to grab her opener and then use it to break into her house too. Likely got her address from the insurance card in her glove compartment. What I learned is to never leave a garage door opener inside a parked car unless secured, don't leave anything with your address and install something like Ring cameras or an alarm at your house.

Last edited: