• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Arkansas WTS: Complete Set of Carhartt Seat Covers

Rangerw/anger

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Firefighter
Hey guys! Long time lurker.

The seat covers are in perfect condition and have only been on the truck for 5,000 miles or so. I have unfortunately sold my truck and I’m trying to get a little money out of these. No fading or rips. Complete set includes 5 headrest covers, rear armrest cover, and front and rear seat covers. I took off the fronts before remembering to take pictures, so unfortunately, I only have a picture of the rears on the truck. I washed them according to manufacture instructions and they're ready to go! I’m asking $300 and I’ll take care of the shipping if you’re in the US.

54640ED0-BA2B-41D7-9435-02FE443B6647.jpeg

DB3844BC-3CBF-48B0-80F4-E654689D42B5.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
I might be interested if these are still available.

EDIT: looks like they are sold now on the main forum even though I don't think it said sold when I clicked in.

Last edited:

codestp202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Dang, I have the supercab. If you have any interest in selling the front seat covers only let me know.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
Dang, I have the supercab. If you have any interest in selling the front seat covers only let me know.
Worst case, you and I can split them, though I'd like them both if possible.

(I could still use the rear)

OP
OP
Rangerw/anger

Rangerw/anger

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Firefighter
Worst case, you and I can split them, though I'd like them both if possible.

(I could still use the rear)
Unfortunately they have sold. Thanks for the interest though!
Sponsored