• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas Covercraft-SeatSaver Carhartt 1st Row Gravel Seat Covers & front row Weathertech floor liners

gbritt89

First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Vehicle Showcase
Still have the front weathertech trays available, will sell for $50 and deliver within 30 miles of 76104 (Fort Worth, Texas)

As some of you may know, my truck was deemed a total loss recently. I don't think I am going to be back in a Ranger, so I will be stripping these out of my truck tomorrow when I go to remove the last of my items from it.

Carhartt front seat covers for 2019+ ranger. Will come freshly washed and air dried as manufacturer recommends. No tears, sign of wear, and coming out of a smoke-free truck. Color is listed as "gravel" I think they look great and do an amazing job of offsetting the all black interior in the majority of the rangers.

Seat covers PN- SSC2536CAGY

I paid $241.40 shipped for these. Will sell for 160$ shipped via Fedex or UPS with tracking and insurance included.

$150 if sold locally within 30 miles of 76104 (Fort Worth, TX)

I paid 129.95 shipped for the front row weathertech molded floor liners. They will not be shiny and brand new looking, but will be cleaned up and hit with a pressure washer and some hot soapy water before sale.

Will sell for 60$ $50 locally within Fort Worth Texas, will drive within 30 miles to part with these. (Dallas or equivalent distance)

Willing to look into shipping the above as a set if bought together for difference in shipping cost.

Price is firm for both. Seatcovers will be SHIPPED within CONUS with insurance and tracking by your choice of carrier, either fedex or UPS. USPS Money Order or bank check only. Will provide copy of my drivers license at buyers request.

1-02-14-Covercraft-Seat-Saver-Carhartt-Seat-Covers.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
gbritt89

gbritt89

First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Vehicle Showcase
200$ takes both (seatcovers and weathertechs) if local to Dallas or Fort Worth, Texas. Will deliver and also throw in covercraft carhartt branded uvs100 windshield sunshade.

ETA $50 takes the weathertechs.

Last edited:

Stephen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Logistics
How long have you had the seat covers on ? (I saw the post on your vehicle loss a while back but was just curious.)

OP
OP
gbritt89

gbritt89

First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered them october 5th 2019 a few days after vehicle purchase. They took a while to ship not sure when they came but I would say closer to early Nov 2019 for delivery.

Truck had 38,5XX miles on it when I handed it off to the wrecker last friday night. The seat covers were on it for roughly 33-34k of those miles. Rarely had a passenger. Washed them 2x during deep cleanings of interior, will wash a 3rd time if I find a buyer off the forum. They're both immaculate.

If you're interested @Stephen PM me, im shipping off the TBC kit another member bought off me tomorrow at some point.

seat covers SOLD to @ stephen
Sponsored

Last edited: