• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California WTB 5FT Passenger Bed Side Rail Cap/Molding

SVTguy77

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I lost one of my bedside rail caps on the freeway and am looking for a used one. I will pay whatever you'd like for it. Just shoot me a message please.

Picture of the missing bed rail cap below.

tempImagem6eW4R.jpg
Sponsored

Dahveed

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4 / 2020 Ford Edge ST-Line
Occupation
Pharmacy Consultant
OP
OP
SVTguy77

SVTguy77

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I think your Ranger is faster than mine.
The service department dented the passenger bedside while fixing the pass axle seal. Got some PDR work done by them and they broke the clips holding the rail cap on when fixing the dent. It's funny because I noticed it was loose when I was washing my car. Decided to drive it to the dealer to get a new one and on the way it got lost after being held on by the other clip and factory glue lol. Just my luck.

LoneRNGR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Decided to drive it to the dealer to get a new one and on the way it got lost after being held on by the other clip and factory glue lol.
Go find it, while there is still some light.

Dahveed

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4 / 2020 Ford Edge ST-Line
Occupation
Pharmacy Consultant

thesears

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat RWD FX2
Thanks for posting the picture without the cap on. This appears that my knarly one can be easily replaced with a new one. Just pop old out and pop new in. If all connectors are in place, does ity really need adhesive too?
Sponsored