lawrench

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4 Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I am in Eden Prairie. I have seen at least 3 other Rangers around town. Where are you located and does anyone know of any places to go off-road in the Twin Cities area?
Sponsored

JG Ranger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Commercial Bricklayer
i live right down the road in Edina .. I take my jku to Nemadji state forest , just south of Duluth ..

Deleted member 1634

Not from The Cities, but in Duluth. Used to go to The Cities at least once a month for a Broadway show, soccer game, or to see family. Needless to say we haven't been much at all this year. haha

Anyways, I know it's pretty far for you, but we usually head up into the Superior National Forest and surrounding state forests for our off-road itch. There's also the state run off-road park in Gilbert on The Iron Range. I know there are other members on here who have gone places around the metro and southern MN. Hopefully they chime in.

OP
OP
lawrench

lawrench

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4 Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Not from The Cities, but in Duluth. Used to go to The Cities at least once a month for a Broadway show, soccer game, or to see family. Needless to say we haven't been much at all this year. haha

Anyways, I know it's pretty far for you, but we usually head up into the Superior National Forest and surrounding state forests for our off-road itch. There's also the state run off-road park in Gilbert on The Iron Range. I know there are other members on here who have gone places around the metro and southern MN. Hopefully they chime in.
My wife has family in the Silver Bay/Finland area. Been to Gilbert, not that serious about off-roading, Thanks for your reply.

DRVMN

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Off Road
Occupation
High School Mathematics Instructor
Northwest Suburbs of the Twin Cities here . . .

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Prescott, Wisconsin; on the Packer side of the Mississippi! Twins and Wild fan, though.