sklnbnz

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Sport
Good Morning,

Has anyone installed AND Used the Westin Max Winch Tray on their 2019+ Ranger? I am looking at this and wanted to see an actual real-world application and get some feedback. I have ARB Skid Plates on my Ranger so I am concerned about having to modify those to get this on since the instructions are not all that great without the actual product in hand. Also... If you have installed, what Winch are you using? Thanks!
Sponsored

UtahShooting

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Real Estate
Good Morning,

Has anyone installed AND Used the Westin Max Winch Tray on their 2019+ Ranger? I am looking at this and wanted to see an actual real-world application and get some feedback. I have ARB Skid Plates on my Ranger so I am concerned about having to modify those to get this on since the instructions are not all that great without the actual product in hand. Also... If you have installed, what Winch are you using? Thanks!
Thinking of adding a winch to my 2019 but gonna go with the 589 Hidden Winch mount. My Lariat has the ACC, and after reading on here, it looks like I can easily relocate that up and to the drivers side a bit so it still functions without getting error codes on the dash. With the Westin, you not only have to move the ACC but also lose the proximity sensor functionality. Just an observation.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Look at my build thread. I installed one a while back. Decided to switch to hidden and have had mine up for sale.

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
Still for sale?
Sponsored